• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Anyone Here on Houseparty.com

In summary, this site provides a way for people to have house parties and get free products in return. You just apply and they let you know if you get choosen.
Oklabell
I love this site. I really really want the the fisher price one!!!

If I am not suppose to talk about other sites I am sorry but I just love this one. I tried to read rules on post.

Just in case someone wants to know. It is a site where you have house parties for products like Hersery's, Kellogg's and even some like Fisher Price. They send you tons of free stuff. When I recieved the Hershey's one I took it to a PC party and had goodies for everyone.
I am the cheapest person I know so I love free stuff and I am a BIG BIG Coupon shopper.

How does it work? As far as having a party for the products and waht you get. Do you do the show yourself or does someone come be the consultant?

I guess I need to check the website out.

I have done about 5. There is no catch to it. They send you free products
For Example They sent me 9 bags of Hershey's Bliss along with Bags, Pens, notepads for 15 guest.
In return you host a party on a certain date. I took them to a PC chocolate bliss party for my guest and they loved it. My Sunday School class loves for me to get them for the free goodies. I have only done one since I joined PC.

You just apply and they let you know if you get choosen.

If you are looking at the site and you have small children look at the Fisher Price one. It sends you toys where you would not have to buy christmas for them.

BTW- I was on bed rest while PG with my DD and all I did was surf the net so I come across sites plus like I said I am cheap

Last edited:
Thanks Oklabell...that's good to know.

THANKS!

I just joined, but I am getting some blank white pages and the site is messing up. I emailed them, and I will try back again later!

This looks like a cool site!

Oklabell said:
Just in case someone wants to know. It is a site where you have house parties for products like Hersery's, Kellogg's and even some like Fisher Price. They send you tons of free stuff. When I recieved the Hershey's one I took it to a PC party and had goodies for everyone.
I am the cheapest person I know so I love free stuff and I am a BIG BIG Coupon shopper.

Do you use TheGroceryGame.com??

BTW- We aren't cheap! We are "frugal"! lol

Mine did that yesterday but was fixed to day. I hope you enjoy it. I love sharing exciting things with others.

KellyTheChef said:
THANKS!

I just joined, but I am getting some blank white pages and the site is messing up. I emailed them, and I will try back again later!

This looks like a cool site!

I am having the same issues :cry:

Liquid Sky said:
I am having the same issues :cry:

:cry::cry::cry:

That's how I feel too!! lol

No I am CHEAP. I go to couponmom. It is free and I am just used to it. My coupon box is a plastic shoe box filled all the way up.
I search for samples and my mail lady even asked how I get so much stuff (she is wonderful) Being a SAHM it is how I save and it is kinda like a hobby.

It's fun to see how many free or really cheap things you can get!

Thankfully, I have people at my church who donate their coupon inserts to me so we only get one paper delivered here for the q's!

try this link it just opened for me. It is a Kellogg's one.
http://www.houseparty.com/Screener/apply/kelloggslivebright

I just signed up and referred a friend who does daycare to the fisher price one - thanks for the cool website!

OK - So you sign up, then they send you free stuff, and do you send back like a feedback form or something - I am not getting it........

PamperedDor said:
OK - So you sign up, then they send you free stuff, and do you send back like a feedback form or something - I am not getting it........

me neither...:grumpy:

I'm not getting it either....why do they send you this stuff? Do your guests buy the stuff that is sent? I don't get it......

I think it works just like Bzz Agent. They give you the items, you share them with everyone, thus more advertising for the company. It's a lower cost way of advertising. You'll have to submit reports (experiences) I believe.....

Is there a limit to how many parties you can sign up for? or a limit of how many parties you can do in a certain amount of time?

KellyTheChef said:
Do you use TheGroceryGame.com??

BTW- We aren't cheap! We are "frugal"! lol

Kelly,
I keep thinking I should join but I have a few questions.... how much are you really saving? is it totally worth it? and is it very time consuming?

We are feeding a family of 5.

I saw on the home page there was a referal link I would be happy to put your name in or do you need to send me a link?
TIA!!

Ok I think I started something. First it is totally free!!! If you look at the list of events coming up some will say apply now. Just sign up and apply for it. Once you apply for it they ask you questions like how many people in your household, have you ever heard of the product etc etc. You fill it out and they will send you a email to confirm that you applied and you have to comfirmation it. If you are selected to have a party you just go in and add your guest list (names only) and that is it. After you aplly it will take a week or so to hear something and they even email you if you are not selected.
Unlike bzzagent you don't have to send feedback

Also right now their are parties like a canon one. If you want them to email you when you can apply just enter your email address.

When I first saw it I thought this is crazy but I have had 5 parties and 3 at the same time. I have had 5 but a friend of mine never gets picked so I don't know the selection process but the only thing you have to do in apply for them and once you are selected set up your party. That is it!! It is not time consuming only a few minutes and have a party. It is the coolest thing. They even had a thing about it on Good Morning America.

Companies are on this Word of Mouth thing where if you like something and share it with your friend they will like it. A site like Bzzagent does the same thing only it is more time cosuming. If you have any question just pm me. I love helping people ;)

BTW my username on there is Oklabell

Oklabell said:
Unlike bzzagent you don't have to send feedback

No sending in pictures or filling out a form afterwards?
Yippee!

nope. They want you to but it is not a requirement. If you have time look at some ones party page.
Here is mine for the Ice Road Truckers Party
http://houseparty.com/party/65352

Also here is a party that is going to be August 16th. I did not get this one and it would have been on my DD b-day party.
http://houseparty.com/barbiefabparty

So do you have to do the party on the night listed? If you don't have to report back, how do they know it is happening?

The idea is for everyone to have the party in the time frame (sometimes in spans a few days). Sometimes they do send a survey afterwards but mainly just asking what could have made it better(very short). My parties have been to actully having alot of people over or just a couple of friends. But you do not have to prove you had a party.

From a marketing stand point I think they see if the sales of the products go up after the parties. Most of the time 1,000 parties are going on the same day. Kinda cool when you think about.

reba515 said:
Kelly,
I keep thinking I should join but I have a few questions.... how much are you really saving? is it totally worth it? and is it very time consuming?

We are feeding a family of 5.

I saw on the home page there was a referal link I would be happy to put your name in or do you need to send me a link?
TIA!!

I have figured out a few things that are saving me time...I can tell you about them (how I sort my coupons...I used to spend a TON of time, and always was behind on filing them. Now I leave them in the inserts, date them with the date they came out, and only cut out the coupons that I need each week with my list. The list tells you WHAT insert and what DATE it came out on. At first I didn't want to do it this way, cuz then how would I know if I had a coupon for a certain brand of toilet paper, or yogurt and I wanted to use that coupon for something OTHER than buying off the "list". Well...I was so far behind on filing coupons based on products that I didn't know what I had anyhow! I may miss out on using a coupon every now and then "off list" this way, but pulling coupons each week for my two list stores is soooooooooo easy now!)

I have "saved" over $1,500 just at CVS this year. Now...I normally wouldn't have been buying at their high non-sale prices, but I am saving a TON! I have oodles of free toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodarant, shampoos, etc. If something is free or close to free I get it. If it's something my family won't use, I donate it!

My $2 per week membership pays for itself over and over again...

All I can say is...sign up for the 4 weeks for $1 and get ALL of the lists available in your area. Then, you can look at each of them for a month and decide which ones to keep. Don't pay for 5 stores if you won't (realistically) go there 2-4 per month to utilize your list.

One of my lists is Giant Eagle, which is a supermarket here known for their super high prices. I didn't even shop there before TGG. Now, I make out like a bandit since they have super "loss leader" sales and double coupons up to 99 cents. If something's on sale for $1.50 and I have a .75 coupon...it's free!

PM me or I can call you if you have further questions! I have been doing this since October, and it is well worth the extra time and membership fee!

Oh yea! If you sign up, use [email protected] as your referral! Thanks!

Thanks Kelly - I just signed up for a trial and put you as the reference! I'm excited as I love to see what I save on groceries and lately it's only been between 18%-28%...

GourmetGirl said:
Thanks Kelly - I just signed up for a trial and put you as the reference! I'm excited as I love to see what I save on groceries and lately it's only been between 18%-28%...

Thanks Alison! There is a board (set up similar to this one) of members of TGG that may be very helpful to "newbies"!! Its TerisMessageBoard.com That helped me a lot!

I only get one newspaper delivered to my house. To save $$, I have asked people at my church to give me their coupon inserts after they have had a chance to clip the ones they want. Most of them that I get are 100% intact...seems a lot of people at my church don't coupon!

There have been a few times that I have used a coupon clipper service to get specific coupons, but make sure you factor in the price that you pay for that service when you are figuring how much it will save you!

thanks Kelly...so I do need to buy a newspaper as well ?

I have lucked out... I already get the Sunday paper of the one the list uses :)

pampered.chris said:
Do you get spammed?

I haven't noticed anymore spam than I normally get and I do the Walmart freebies all the time.

I have applied for Fisher Price & Kellogs. The TNT will not come up for some reason, it keeps saying error.

So, how far in advance do the open the application? If they say "learn more" does that mean they are not open for applying or they are full?

kelly are the coupons on gorcerygame only valid in the US. I can't sign up for the grocery game b/c I'm in Canada, but wonder about printing off coupons!?!?

I can't apply to the Fischer Price one. It give me an error!!

Thanks for the great website

I get an error when I try to apply for the open ones, too. Do we need to register / sign up first? I put in my contact info re: upcoming events, but is there a separate place to register / create an account?

I love free stuff. I have done two house parties. One for Maybelline Age Rewind and the Hershey's Bliss. I signed up the past two weeks for 3 or 4 others. They tend to pick in random which ones we get. If you love freebies and awesome deals you should check out dealtaker.com They have listings for free things as well as some great deals to be found online. Last year I bought 20 backpacks. 10 were girls and 10 were boys, from Childrens Place online, and they were only 9 cents each with a shipping of $5 flat. So I received 20 backpacks for a mere $6.80. I used them at a fair I had just before school. I had lollipops which I colored the tips on the ends and if the child pulled the right one they got a free backpack. It brought the mother to the table which I shared PC biz and party info with and was a cheap investment LOL But anyways, checkout that site.

ok, I'm still confusedthey just send you a box with the samples and you invite your friends over ?? but then what?? I'm just thinking so we open a bag of candy. Sorry, pounding headache and trying to pack for 5 people for 18 days not thinking very coherently

reba515 said:
thanks Kelly...so I do need to buy a newspaper as well ?

You will want a Sunday paper for the coupons. Plus, check around for friends and family who can donate their coupons to you. When you find a great deal, that way you can get more than one!

peichef said:
kelly are the coupons on gorcerygame only valid in the US. I can't sign up for the grocery game b/c I'm in Canada, but wonder about printing off coupons!?!?

I wouldn't become a member just for the coupons that you can print...it's really for the "lists" that show you WHEN to use the coupons so you are buying at the lowest price available PLUS having a coupon on top of it!

Otherwise, if you are looking for coupons...I would check some coupon clippers out. You "buy" the coupons from them, they charge for the service of clipping and mailing them out. TheCouponClippers.com is one that I have used in the past and liked!

Darn! Now that it seems to be working for me, the Fisher Price one is no longer available...looks like it's full!

I got an email saying I was not picked for Fisher Price did anyone on here get picked?

I got regetted. But try for the other ones. If you get one it is worth it and it is fun getting the party kits.

Do you invite people over to your house every time you have a party? Seems like a lot of work. I guess I am really confused or something.

I sometimes only invite a couple of friends but they send you stuff for 15 people or so.
You can make it what you want it to be but it is fun. I include what I can to a PC party people will come if they get free stuff.
If you are chosen for the Kellogg's one this is what you get FOR FREE so you could have a PC party around that

A Party Pack that your brain—and your guests—will love!

15 boxes of Kellogg’s Live Bright™ Double Chocolate brain health bars
15 boxes of Kellogg’s Live Bright™ Dark Chocolate Vanilla brain health bars
1 Big Brain Academy board game
Live Bright™ product coupons to share with your guests
15 branded word scramble games

That is 30 boxes of bars 30 x 8=240 bars. That is at least ten shows!!

I do let the people at the party know that they are from Houseparty and not PC.

so when you recieve this stuff you invite friends over and they dont have to pay for anything? The company is just hoping that the people will go out and buy thier products?

<h2>1. Can I find the Fisher Price products on Houseparty.com?</h2><p>Yes, Houseparty.com does offer a variety of Fisher Price products for purchase. Simply search for "Fisher Price" on the website to see the available options.</p><h2>2. Is Houseparty.com an official retailer of Pampered Chef products?</h2><p>No, Houseparty.com is not an official retailer of Pampered Chef products. We recommend purchasing directly from Pampered Chef or through one of our authorized consultants.</p><h2>3. Can I earn Pampered Chef rewards for hosting a party on Houseparty.com?</h2><p>No, only parties hosted through an authorized Pampered Chef consultant are eligible for Pampered Chef rewards. However, you can still enjoy the fun and benefits of hosting a virtual party on Houseparty.com.</p><h2>4. Are there any restrictions on what products can be purchased through Houseparty.com?</h2><p>Houseparty.com only offers a select number of Pampered Chef products for purchase. If you are looking for a specific product, we recommend checking directly with Pampered Chef or an authorized consultant.</p><h2>5. Can I mention Houseparty.com on social media if I am hosting a Pampered Chef party through the website?</h2><p>Yes, you are welcome to mention Houseparty.com on social media when promoting your Pampered Chef party. However, please keep in mind that Houseparty.com is not affiliated with Pampered Chef and should not be promoted as an official Pampered Chef platform.</p>

Related to Is Anyone Here on Houseparty.com

1. Can I find the Fisher Price products on Houseparty.com?

Yes, Houseparty.com does offer a variety of Fisher Price products for purchase. Simply search for "Fisher Price" on the website to see the available options.

2. Is Houseparty.com an official retailer of Pampered Chef products?

No, Houseparty.com is not an official retailer of Pampered Chef products. We recommend purchasing directly from Pampered Chef or through one of our authorized consultants.

3. Can I earn Pampered Chef rewards for hosting a party on Houseparty.com?

No, only parties hosted through an authorized Pampered Chef consultant are eligible for Pampered Chef rewards. However, you can still enjoy the fun and benefits of hosting a virtual party on Houseparty.com.

4. Are there any restrictions on what products can be purchased through Houseparty.com?

Houseparty.com only offers a select number of Pampered Chef products for purchase. If you are looking for a specific product, we recommend checking directly with Pampered Chef or an authorized consultant.

5. Can I mention Houseparty.com on social media if I am hosting a Pampered Chef party through the website?

Yes, you are welcome to mention Houseparty.com on social media when promoting your Pampered Chef party. However, please keep in mind that Houseparty.com is not affiliated with Pampered Chef and should not be promoted as an official Pampered Chef platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minjoe_bri
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
minjoe_bri
  • WLMcCoy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies