• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Anyone Here a Computer Programmer?

In summary, to become a computer programmer at Pampered Chef, you need a Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field and experience in programming languages such as Java, C++, and Python. Pampered Chef offers remote work options, but you will still need to attend occasional in-person meetings and trainings. As a computer programmer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining software for various platforms and may work on special projects. The work culture at Pampered Chef is collaborative, supportive, and encourages continuous learning. Employee benefits include competitive salary, comprehensive health and wellness benefits, 401(k) match, flexible work arrangements, and employee discounts on products with a strong focus on work-life balance.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I need to bounce a couple of ideas off of someone who can tell me whether it's possible to do...

Thanks!

My best guess it that you should PM janetupnorth. ChefAnn might also be able to help you.

I am, but primarily Mainframe. So I might not be much help.And I just remembered that I have to do that other evaluation for you... I keep forgetting to spend the half hour to do it. Sorry.

No worries Ann - I know you are busy! I actually decided to bite the bullet and go with iContact... times running out and I wanted to roll it out before conference.

I appreciate your help, though!

Oh, and my questions are related to php and mySql and stuff along those lines...

That's client-server/web, and I have little to no experience with those, other than being exposed to them. But no "this can be done" type knowledge. Janet might be your best bet.

Joy -

Haven't worked with php but have with mySQL and SQL 2000 and 2005.

I have to duck off for activities with camp and the FD, but PM me and I'll check about dinnertime.

ETA: If I don't have a valid answer, I'll let you know and can ask our web programmers at work on Monday.

Related to Is Anyone Here a Computer Programmer?

1. What qualifications do I need to become a computer programmer at Pampered Chef?

In order to become a computer programmer at Pampered Chef, you will need a Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field. You should also have experience in programming languages such as Java, C++, and Python.

2. Can I work remotely as a computer programmer at Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers remote work options for computer programmers. However, you will still need to attend occasional in-person meetings and trainings at our headquarters in Addison, Illinois.

3. What kind of projects will I be working on as a computer programmer at Pampered Chef?

As a computer programmer at Pampered Chef, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining software for our online ordering system, website, and internal databases. You may also work on special projects, such as developing mobile applications or implementing new technologies.

4. What is the work culture like for computer programmers at Pampered Chef?

We have a collaborative and supportive work culture at Pampered Chef. Our computer programmers work closely with other teams, such as designers and product managers, to create innovative and user-friendly software. We also encourage continuous learning and offer opportunities for professional development.

5. What benefits are offered to computer programmers at Pampered Chef?

As a Pampered Chef employee, you will receive a competitive salary, comprehensive health and wellness benefits, and a generous 401(k) match. We also offer flexible work arrangements, paid time off, and employee discounts on our products. Additionally, we have a strong focus on work-life balance and prioritize the well-being of our employees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • kam