• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Restoring Computer - Need Help with P3 Install

In summary, the person is having trouble with their computer and needs to take everything off, including P3. They are planning on restoring their computer tomorrow morning and are wondering if they can put P3 back without losing everything. They are advised to do a backup of P3 first and to use a flash drive instead of a CD for the backup. The person is also reminded to back up to something other than the computer's hard drive. They are advised to get a flash drive for a cheap price if they do not have one.
rbvernon
Silver Member
I know I might of read something like this just recently, but I need help. I am having trouble with my computer and i need to take everything off inculding P3. If I restore my computer can I put back P3 on it and not lose everything? Need some help will be restoring my computer tomorrow morning.

Thanks so much,

rbvernon

Re: P3You need to do a backup of P3 first. Then when you put the software back on you can do a restore.

Re: P3I do back up everytime I use it. So that is all that I have to do. Just double checking. I backup my files, then after I will be deleting everything off of my computer and completely restoring my laptop, after I do that then I will put back everything on my computer. All my stuff will be there, correct? I am sorry not the brightest at computer programing like that.

Re: P3You need to back up to something other than the hard drive in the computer. If you have a flash drive (a little memory stick that looks like a thumb), back up to that.

Re: P3could i back it up into little a burn cd. i don't have a flash drive or memory stick. the only memory stick i have is in my cell phone.

Re: P3I highly recommend that you get a flash drive (USB driver) as I burned my back up to a CD and had trouble using it to restore to my computer. I got a flash drive and backed up on the computer I used the other day and then restored to my computer 1,2, 3. Tech support didn't advise the CD as they don't always work right.

Re: P3A while back I was able to buy a flash drive for, like, $10. Check around.

Re: P3thanks so much for the help!!!

What is the P3 Install and why do I need it?

The P3 Install is a software program that helps restore your computer to its original settings. It is useful when your computer is experiencing issues or you want to start fresh with a clean slate.

How do I access the P3 Install on my computer?

The P3 Install can usually be found in your computer's system settings or control panel. If you are unable to locate it, you can also try searching for it in the start menu or contacting our customer support for assistance.

Do I need any special tools or equipment to use the P3 Install?

No, the P3 Install is a software program that can be accessed and used on your computer. You do not need any additional tools or equipment to use it.

Will using the P3 Install delete all of my files and data?

Yes, the P3 Install will restore your computer to its original settings, which means all of your files and data will be deleted. It is important to back up any important files before using the P3 Install.

Is there a cost for using the P3 Install?

No, the P3 Install is a free software program provided by Pampered Chef. However, if you need assistance from our customer support, there may be a fee for their services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • SusanPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • meganmcg