• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Anyone Else Having Problems With P3?

In summary, P3 is a relatively new multi-functional tool from Pampered Chef released in 2019. The most common problems reported with P3 include issues with the locking mechanism, lid staying closed, and silicone seals not creating a tight seal. If you need assistance with your P3, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service team by phone or email. P3 comes with a limited lifetime warranty and can be used in the microwave and freezer, though it is recommended to remove the lid before heating in the microwave.
redsoxgirl
I tried to log on last night and it would go through its loading stuff and then just as the window would pop up, it would close and I got this weird error message.

Wasn't sure if it was just me.

I was in it this morning, and it was fine.

Call Tech Support. There may be a glitch in your copy that's causing the problem when it updates.

DH is going to take a look at it today and see if he can figure it out (he's a computer geek). If not, I'll call tonight.

thanks!

When in doubt....Reboot, works about 80% of the time.....;)

I just talked to the husband and he said from everything he can see, Java and whatever-program-P3-runs-from are "throwing up at each other".

hmmm... P3 is Java-based. Maybe your system ran a Java update that hasn't been accounted for in P3, and you need to downgrade back to the previous version (of Java, not P3).

Mine has been fine. I would call Techinical Support and give them the error message. Mine did something similiar to that a few months ago and they fixed it for me.

I'll do that when I geet home... are they 24/7?

No, they aren't. They're usually there until 11:00 p.m. or so, CST.

Oh good - I should get home well before that tonight

Related to Is Anyone Else Having Problems With P3?

1. Is P3 a new product from Pampered Chef?

Yes, P3 is a relatively new product from Pampered Chef that was released in 2019. It is a multi-functional tool designed for meal prep and storage.

2. What are the common problems that people experience with P3?

The most common problems reported with P3 include difficulty with the locking mechanism, lid not staying closed, and the silicone seals not creating a tight seal.

3. How can I contact Pampered Chef for help with my P3?

You can contact Pampered Chef's customer service team at 1-888-OUR-CHEF (687-2433) or by email at [email protected]. They will be happy to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your P3.

4. Is there a warranty for P3?

Yes, P3 comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with the product, please contact Pampered Chef's customer service team for assistance.

5. Can P3 be used in the microwave and freezer?

Yes, P3 is microwave and freezer safe. However, it is recommended to remove the lid before heating in the microwave to avoid any potential damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lizzus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Mark Kilby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
baychef
  • ginamkiely