• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Having Problems With P3 Today?

In summary, P3 is an online platform used by Pampered Chef consultants for managing their business and accessing training materials. Users have reported issues such as difficulty logging in, slow loading times, and errors when accessing certain features. The technical team is aware of these problems and is working on resolving them. In the meantime, users can try clearing their browser's cache or accessing P3 on a different device. These P3 problems may cause inconvenience, but the company is actively working to minimize their impact on business. Updates on the status of P3 will be provided through social media and email communications.
susanr613
Gold Member
P3 was slow yesterday and it's really slow today...even shut down on me once. anyone else?

Mine was a little funny and slow when I went to look up a past host number for a customer a few minutes ago but didn't think much of it...figured I had something else going on my laptop since I do that a lot!!!!

OMG, it's shut down on me and generated an error like I've not seen before!!! What's up???????

if i have trouble 2morrow, i'll call HO. fortunately, already wrapped up april. unfortunately, no shows till may 8 LOL

If you are having problems opening P3 and getting errors which will NOT allow it to open, go to CC under...tech support I think its called and do a Manual Update. Its takes a few minutes but that will solve the problem. It took me 30 minutes to figure out about CC tech support.

Also, when you print guest receipts it will say something like "static (can't remember other word)" the problem will be fixed this week and the updates will apply it when its done.

I had problems last night. I was trying to submit a show and it kept telling me my debit card was invalid! Of course, this was after everyone was gone from the finance department, so I had to wait until today. But of course, when I opened up P3 this morning, it showed my debit card was fine! Go figure.

Shut down on me tonight.

Related to Anyone Having Problems With P3 Today?

1. What is P3 and why is it important for Pampered Chef?

P3 is an online platform used by Pampered Chef consultants to manage their business, track orders, and access training materials. It is an essential tool for running a successful Pampered Chef business.

2. What kind of problems are people experiencing with P3?

The most common issues reported with P3 include difficulty logging in, slow loading times, and error messages when trying to access certain features. Some users have also reported issues with placing orders or processing payments.

3. Is there a known solution for these P3 problems?

Our technical team is aware of these issues and is working to resolve them as quickly as possible. In the meantime, we recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies or trying to access P3 on a different device. If the problem persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

4. Will these P3 problems affect my business?

We understand that P3 is a vital tool for our consultants, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused by these technical difficulties. However, please rest assured that we are working diligently to resolve the issues and minimize any impact on your business.

5. How can I stay updated on the status of P3?

We will be providing updates on our company's social media channels and through email communications. You can also check the P3 login page for any announcements or updates. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to improve the P3 experience for our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeeDee616
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • pampered.chris
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
Replies