• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invite Problems: Why is TESSA's Name Appearing?

In summary, there are a few possible reasons for TESSA's name appearing on your invitations, such as being a previous host or guest on your account or a consultant listed as a contact. To remove TESSA's name, you will need to update your contact list in your account settings. You can also change the name that appears on your invitations by editing your contact information. If you have never met TESSA and their name is appearing on your invitations, it is likely they were added to your contact list by mistake. TESSA will not receive your invitations unless selected as a guest, but it is recommended to remove their name to avoid any confusion. Contact customer service for further assistance.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
Has anyone had any problems sending out evite via your website. for my past 2 shows and the one I am currently trying to set up, i always send myself a invite to see what it looks like (well after the guests reported this) but the show host information is accurate, but in the body of the email when is says you can order online... it says make you to use.... TESSA's name so she can get credit for your order. TESSA is one of my previous host from APRIL 2007. I have no idea why it is populating with that info and that name is not on any of my shows since APRIL :confused:

Could you have changed a default setting?

If you looked at your site through Tessa's show, then there's a cookie in your system that makes it look like you're still going through that show. Clear the cookies (usually under tools> internet options or tools> clear private data), and it will clear up.

hmmm my computer crashed so everything is gone regarding Tessa's show. I have emailed tech support and have no response back yet... is that odd.. its been 5 days now. I need to get these email invites out?

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our team is currently looking into this issue and we will do our best to resolve it as soon as possible. In the meantime, we suggest manually updating the host information in the evite before sending it out to ensure accuracy. Thank you for your understanding and please let us know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

1. Why is TESSA's name appearing on my invitations?

There are a few possible reasons for this. It could be that TESSA is a previous host or guest on your account and their name is still saved in the system. Another possibility is that TESSA is a consultant who has helped you with your account and their name is listed as a contact. If you are still unsure, please contact customer service for further assistance.

2. How do I remove TESSA's name from my invitations?

To remove TESSA's name from your invitations, you will need to update your contact list. Simply go to your account settings and edit your contacts to remove TESSA's name. Once this is done, TESSA's name will no longer appear on your invitations.

3. Can I change the name that appears on my invitations?

Yes, you can change the name that appears on your invitations. Simply go to your account settings and edit your contact information to update the name. This will automatically update the name on your invitations going forward.

4. Why is TESSA's name appearing on my invitations when I have never met them?

If you are seeing TESSA's name on your invitations but have never met them, it is possible that they have been added to your contact list by mistake. You can easily remove them by going to your account settings and editing your contacts. If you continue to have issues, please contact customer service for assistance.

5. Will TESSA receive my invitations if their name appears on them?

No, TESSA will not receive your invitations if their name appears on them. As long as you have not selected them as a guest, they will not receive the invitation. However, it is recommended to remove their name to avoid any confusion or mistakes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mama2emma
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Chef Laurie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amya
  • otisbg