• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some options for older theme party invitations for sale?

In summary, Linda is selling old theme party invitations for $10 each. The invitations come in a variety of flavors, and include recipe cards.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Looking for some of the older theme party invitations, not the generic invites that are available currently thru HO. I'm a fairly new consultant and would like a variety of invitations.

Thought maybe some of you would have some old ones laying around. Please let me take them off your hands. Let me know how many you have and how much you would like for them.

Thanks,

Carol

[email protected]

I do let me look though and see what I have!

Okay, I have the following packets (I don't know how many are in each pack):
1 - Classic Recipes from The Pampered Chef
2 - Taste of Tropics
6 - Dine Out at Home
1 - Cool Lime Napoleons
1 - Easy Appetizers/Fast Family Favorites/Dazzling Desserts all on the cover
5 - Dim Sum/Ole/Chocolate all on the cover

16 Individual Dine Out at Home invites
24 Individual Pepperoni Pizza Twish invites
1 Individual How Sweet It Is invites

I'd sell them all $10 plus shipping, personal check or money order only. Let me know!

Last edited:
I'll PM you in case you don't look back here.

Invitations for saleHi. I have a lot of old invites that I'd love to move along. If you want pictures of anything let me know. Prices do not include shipping.

Thanks,
Linda

$1 ea pkg. Invites w/ recipe cards
(4 pkgs) Celebrations - Fast Family Favorites (Fajitas) invites w/recipe cards
(2 pkgs) Celebrations - Simply Stunning Appetizers (Cheesy Spinach Pinwheels) invites w/ recipe cards
(1 pkg) Celebrations - Gifts to Go! (Minestrone Soup and Batter Bowl Brownies) invites w/ recipe cards

$.50 ea pkg. Invites
6 1/2 pkg invites PC logo in middle and shows 8 different popular products
4 pkgs Celebrations invites says "It's a Wrap", Simple as Pie", and "Fast Family Favorites"
4 pkg Celebrations invites says "Easy Appetizers", Dazzling Desserts", and "Fast Family Favorites"
2 pkgs invites says "Dim Sum", "Ole'", and "Chocolate"
1 pkg invites Comfort Cooking
1 pkgs Celebrations - Simply Stunning Appetizers (Cheesy Spinach Pinwheels) invites
5 pkgs Classic Recipes From the Pampered Chef
5 pkgs How Sweet it is! Cookies invites
6 pkgs You're Invited to my Kitchen Show! shows Cool Lime Napoleons
1 pkg You're Invited to my Kitchen Show! - Star Spangled Summer

$.75 each pkg Recipe Cards
2 pkg Celebrations - Simply Stunning Appetizers (Cheesy Spinach Pinwheels) recipe cards
1 pkg Celebrations - Gifts to Go! (Minestrone Soup and Batter Bowl Brownies) recipe cards
1 pkg Thai Chicken Stir-Fry recipe cards
2 pkg Chocolate Silk Mousse in Crispy Shells recipe cards
25 cards Fast Family Fajitas

$.75 total for both of these recipe card bundles
4 cards Italian Stuffed Calzone
18 cards The Scoop on ice cream creations (it has 4 recipes on it)

$.75 each
17 Cookie Booklets for How Sweet it is show

$2 each pkg
2 pkgs Wedding Shower Pampered Bride Kitchen Show Invites w/ envelopes
these are the ones that are Pink/White with pink roses and has a recipe card for the guest to fill out for the bride

What is "Invitations Wanted"?

"Invitations Wanted" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can host a virtual party and earn free products by inviting friends and family to shop through a personalized link.

How do I host an "Invitations Wanted" party?

To host an "Invitations Wanted" party, simply contact your independent Pampered Chef consultant and they will help you set up your personalized link and provide you with all the information you need to invite your guests and earn rewards.

How many guests can I invite to my "Invitations Wanted" party?

There is no limit to the number of guests you can invite to your "Invitations Wanted" party. The more people you invite, the more potential for free products and rewards!

Can I earn rewards for hosting an "Invitations Wanted" party?

Yes, as a host of an "Invitations Wanted" party, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your party. You can also earn additional rewards for booking future parties or becoming a consultant yourself.

Are there any requirements for hosting an "Invitations Wanted" party?

No, there are no requirements for hosting an "Invitations Wanted" party. It is open to anyone who wants to earn free products by sharing their love for Pampered Chef with their friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • cwinter474
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ardipc
  • kimcooks4u