• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introductions at Team Meetings?

In summary, introductions at team meetings serve to build relationships, make new team members feel included, and create a positive atmosphere. They should be done in a structured manner, with the team leader starting and including fun icebreaker questions. Introductions should not take more than 10-15 minutes and should include all team members, even those who have been working together for a long time. It is still beneficial for team members to introduce themselves at each meeting, even if they have done so before. This helps new members and serves as a refresher for everyone.
Chefstover2
For the first time since NMD last November, I think I'm going to have 7+ consultants at my TEAM meeting on Monday, plus a couple of potential recruits.

I'm trying (and failing miserably) to come up with a fun, brief get-to-know you question to go with the introductions, etc. I'm seriously totally blanking out. Anyone have any ideas?

TIA!

You could tie it in as a training segment, and ask them to introduce themselves like you would ask guests at a show.

If I didn't have so many new and potentials coming, I'd be all over that. I've got 3-4 new consultants coming and at least 2 potential recruits (one is signing that night, the other on Wednesday).

I'm just looking for a quick question for them to answer as they go around introducing themselves and totally blanking out.

we always ask at our meetings: name, recruiter, and what sparked your interest in PC!! You get lots of different answers, while getting their WHY!

mscharf said:
we always ask at our meetings: name, recruiter, and what sparked your interest in PC!! You get lots of different answers, while getting their WHY!

We do the same thing, plus we add how long we have been consultants. Its really great for guests to see that!

1. What is the purpose of introductions at team meetings?

Introductions at team meetings serve several purposes. First and foremost, it allows team members to get to know each other and build relationships. It also helps new team members feel welcomed and included. Additionally, introductions can help create a positive and collaborative atmosphere for the meeting.

2. How should introductions be conducted at team meetings?

Introductions should be done in a structured and organized manner. The team leader should start by introducing themselves and then ask each team member to introduce themselves, including their name, position, and a brief description of their role within the team. It is also helpful to include fun icebreaker questions to make introductions more engaging.

3. How long should introductions take at team meetings?

Introductions should not take more than 10-15 minutes at team meetings. While it is important for team members to get to know each other, it is also crucial to keep the meeting on track and avoid wasting time. If there are a large number of team members, consider splitting them into smaller groups for introductions.

4. Is it necessary to introduce team members who have been working together for a long time?

Yes, it is still important to introduce team members who have been working together for a long time. This not only helps new team members get to know their colleagues, but it also serves as a reminder of everyone's roles and responsibilities within the team. It can also help strengthen team bonding and collaboration.

5. Can team members skip introductions if they have already introduced themselves at a previous meeting?

In most cases, it is still beneficial for team members to introduce themselves at each meeting, even if they have done so before. This not only helps new team members who may not have been present at the previous meeting, but it also serves as a refresher for everyone and can help build rapport within the team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vtodd71
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • chefpenny99