• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introducing the Exciting Express Show Flyer for Area Businesses!

In summary, an "Express Show Flyer" is a condensed version of a traditional Pampered Chef party that allows you to quickly and easily share products and recipes with friends and family. To host one, simply contact your consultant and they will provide all the necessary information and materials. The benefits of hosting include earning free and discounted products, learning new recipes and techniques, and having a fun and interactive experience. The show typically lasts 45 minutes to an hour, making it perfect for those with busy schedules. You can also customize the products and recipes to fit your preferences and dietary restrictions with the help of your consultant.
ChefSteph06
This is my new flyer I am planning on passing to area businesses. Just wanted to share.

Attachments

• ExpressLunch.doc
    53 KB · Views: 433
I just had a talk with someone about "doing lunch" ... what chocolate recipe are you doing? She told me she didn't think anyone, even her coworkers, would come to her show at home so I said.. then let's bring it to them!

Express Show RecipeThat is a great idea...just wondering what "Chocolate" recipe you are planning on preparing? Does it require an oven?

If the office has a microwave, you could do the Peanutty Chocolate Cake!

What a cool idea!

RecipeI was planning on making the Chocolate Hazelnut Cake from SB because I will have a microwave. I thought I would bring something else already made too, maybe the lattice tart from SB

Choc Hazlenut cake...
ChefSteph06 said:
I was planning on making the Chocolate Hazelnut Cake from SB because I will have a microwave. I thought I would bring something else already made too, maybe the lattice tart from SB

I had this at a Cluster mtg was delicious, but when I made it it didn't turn out and was like a springy / spongey cake :(

Related to Introducing the Exciting Express Show Flyer for Area Businesses!

What is an "Express Show Flyer"?

An "Express Show Flyer" is a condensed version of our traditional Pampered Chef party. It is a quick and easy way to share our products and recipes with your friends and family.

How do I host an "Express Show Flyer"?

To host an "Express Show Flyer", simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested. They will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make your show a success.

What are the benefits of hosting an "Express Show Flyer"?

Hosting an "Express Show Flyer" is a great way to earn free and discounted products. You also get to learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and have a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family.

How long does an "Express Show Flyer" last?

An "Express Show Flyer" typically lasts about 45 minutes to an hour. It is a shorter and more condensed version of our traditional parties, making it perfect for those with busy schedules.

Can I customize the products and recipes in an "Express Show Flyer"?

Yes, you can definitely customize the products and recipes in an "Express Show Flyer" to fit your preferences and dietary restrictions. Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to create a personalized show that meets your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
Replies
Views
Admin Greg