• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introducing New Stuff for March

In summary, Beth is planning to have a display set up near her checkout area with mini-catalogs and the trife card. She is also going to mail her host enough minis for her bags when she sends the receipts.
lilscrapmama
I have a show tomorrow...I have NO bookings for March yet...I want to get some from my show tomorrow, how are you bringing up the new stuff? I did send out a newsletter talking about the triffle bowl.
My host also wanted a flyer on what products will be discontinued, so i got one from this wonderful site :) so I have that ready to hopefully have people order some of that stuff before its gone.
just wondering how much you're talking about our new stuff coming out. AND some lines about what you're saying :)

I'd put the mini catalogs in everyone's folder so thy can see the cool new stuff coming out. My director always suggests I offer the "Party In A Bag" when things are kind of slow. Basically, you provide everything: ingredients, paper plates, cups, a QSP full of something. All they do is provide the people!

speedychef said:
I'd put the mini catalogs in everyone's folder so thy can see the cool new stuff coming out. My director always suggests I offer the "Party In A Bag" when things are kind of slow. Basically, you provide everything: ingredients, paper plates, cups, a QSP full of something. All they do is provide the people!

That's a really great idea! I just got mini-catalogs that I had planned on putting in my folders. But the Party in a Bag is a great idea. I'm also doing Book to Look to get my March bookings, and printed out the CN page with the discontinued items on it, which I cut in half (since the top is about packaging) and stapled to my order forms in my folders.

speedychef said:
I'd put the mini catalogs in everyone's folder so thy can see the cool new stuff coming out.

I haven't done this yet because I'm worried its going to affect my current hosts show totals! :confused: ;)

I put mini catalogs in guest folders last year and it just confused the guests. Even though I explained it, they still thought they could order from them and it was just a mess.

I'm just not even going to talk about new stuff until later this month as I'm trying to round out my March show schedule.

I did bring a few new things with me last night but no one noticed and I didn't point them out.

I agree w/ the mini catalogs are confusing, since half the time they don't pay attention. But what I do is highlight something that I really like. I make them raise their right hand and say a pledge, something like this "I swear that I will not tell a sole about the new pc products I am about to see, and if I do the Pc police will come after me singing a very bad version of Bad boys, bad boys!"This always gets laughs and helps entice them to book!!

I am going to bring a few of my samples and the trife card, but not the bowl itself, tomorrow. I will mail my host enough minis for her bags when I send the receipts. I should hope that's enough to entice!

I'm literally going to just put them on a table to the side and say it's a sneak peek at what you can get if you host a spring show.

I give them the new product brochure as they are checking out and say to each person that these are the new products available March 1st. This is also when I'm asking for bookings so it's another reason to ask.

By waiting to talk about the upcoming catalog, they aren't looking at the new products during the show and aren't thinking they can buy them now. It upsets the guest and the host.

Beth, that is what I am planning to do at my shows the rest of this month. By giving them the mini-catalog as they are checking out you have another opportunity to ask for a booking so they can get these great new products.

That's a good idea Beth...maybe I will set up that display near my checkout area! I did want to bring the mandoline and say it was the March Host special :)

Beth... did you make up a new product brochure or is there one out there that I missed? TIA

I am not talking about any new products during my demo as I feel it could hurt the current show totals, but when asking for bookings I will mention the new products coming out. I have guests go into a different area while checking out and may have a few new items in there for them to look at. Does anyone think that if I cover those new items with a cloth and when they book they get to look will entice anyone to book?

Maybe book to look (under the cloth at what some new items are) AND they get a prize....like the new twixit clips.

Related to Introducing New Stuff for March

1. What new products are being introduced in March?

The new products being introduced in March include a set of non-stick cookware, a spiralizer, a mini food chopper, a silicone baking mat, and a citrus juicer.

2. Can you tell us more about the non-stick cookware set?

The non-stick cookware set features a durable ceramic coating that is both scratch-resistant and easy to clean. It also has heat-resistant handles and is oven-safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. How does the spiralizer work?

The spiralizer is a hand-held tool that turns vegetables like zucchini, carrots, and cucumbers into long, curly strands. It's perfect for creating healthy, low-carb alternatives to pasta and adding texture to salads.

4. Is the mini food chopper dishwasher safe?

Yes, the mini food chopper is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. It also has a compact design and a sharp blade for efficient chopping.

5. What sets the silicone baking mat apart from other mats?

The silicone baking mat is made from high-quality, food-grade silicone that is heat-resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It also has a non-stick surface and can be used in place of parchment paper for baking. Plus, it's reusable and eco-friendly!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JT'S_COOKIN
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • lilscrapmama