• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in the Pampered Chef Stoneware Molds?

In summary, Pampered Chef Stoneware is a line of high-quality, durable stoneware products designed for cooking and baking. The stoneware is made from natural clay and is resistant to cracks, chips, and scratches. The Stoneware Molds are specifically designed for baking and shaping various dishes, and come in a variety of shapes and sizes. To use them, simply preheat the oven, place the mold on a baking sheet, and fill it with ingredients. The stoneware is easy to care for, but should be washed by hand with warm water and mild detergent. Tips for using the molds include preheating the oven and avoiding sudden temperature changes.
rennea
Gold Member
I have had lots of people contact me about the Canadian PC round up from the heart molds. They are the final mold in the series. If anybody wants me to order them one just email me and let me know. That way I can put the order in all together. They are $10.00 each. [email protected]

Thanks,
Rennea:D

What is Pampered Chef Stoneware?

Pampered Chef Stoneware is a line of high-quality, durable stoneware products designed for cooking and baking. Each piece is made from natural clay and is fired at a high temperature, making it non-porous and resistant to cracks, chips, and scratches.

What are Pampered Chef Stoneware Molds?

Pampered Chef Stoneware Molds are specifically designed stoneware pieces that are used for baking and shaping different types of food. These molds come in a variety of shapes and sizes, such as loaf pans, muffin pans, and bundt pans, and are perfect for creating beautifully shaped and evenly cooked dishes.

How do I use Pampered Chef Stoneware Molds?

To use Pampered Chef Stoneware Molds, simply preheat your oven according to the recipe's instructions. Place the mold on a baking sheet and then fill it with your desired ingredients. Once the dish is cooked, remove it from the oven and let it cool before serving. It is important to avoid preheating the stoneware mold without any food in it, as this can cause damage to the stoneware.

How do I care for my Pampered Chef Stoneware Molds?

Pampered Chef Stoneware Molds are extremely easy to care for. They are dishwasher safe, but we recommend washing them by hand with warm water and a mild detergent to prolong their lifespan. Avoid using metal utensils on the stoneware, as this can cause scratches. If there is food stuck on the stoneware, let it soak in warm water before cleaning. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners on the stoneware.

Are there any tips for using Pampered Chef Stoneware Molds?

To ensure the best results when using Pampered Chef Stoneware Molds, we recommend preheating the oven for 15 minutes before baking and placing the mold on a baking sheet for stability. It is also important to avoid sudden temperature changes, such as placing a hot stoneware mold in cold water, as this can cause the stoneware to crack. Always follow the recipe's instructions for cooking times and temperatures when using stoneware molds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • KellyRedHead
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • BethCooks4U