• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Gently-Used Clothing in Larger Sizes?

In summary, the Pampered Chef website offers a variety of gently-used items including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and specialty items. These items are thoroughly inspected and tested before being listed and are in good working condition. Returns or exchanges are not accepted for gently-used items, but customer service can assist with any issues. Gently-used items are restocked regularly and customers cannot sell their items back, but are encouraged to donate them to a charity or thrift store.
DebinNC
I'm interested if you have something still in decent shape.

Thanks!

Well if you come across anything in a 3x let me know LOL

Hello,

I have a few 2 & 3x tops if you are interested...

Please email me at [email protected] and I can send you pictures of items.

~Gina

Related to Interested in Gently-Used Clothing in Larger Sizes?

1. What types of gently-used items can I find on the Pampered Chef website?

On our website, you can find a variety of gently-used Pampered Chef products such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and specialty items. We also occasionally have gently-used items from other brands that we believe our customers will love.

2. Are the gently-used items on your website still in good condition?

Yes, all of our gently-used items are thoroughly inspected and tested to ensure they are in good working condition before being listed on our website. We want to make sure our customers are satisfied with their purchases and can use them for years to come.

3. Can I return or exchange a gently-used item?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for gently-used items. However, if you have an issue with your purchase, please reach out to our customer service team and we will do our best to resolve it.

4. How often do you restock gently-used items?

We restock gently-used items on a regular basis as they become available. We recommend checking our website frequently to see if the item you are looking for has been restocked.

5. Can I sell my gently-used Pampered Chef items back to you?

At this time, we do not have a program in place for customers to sell their gently-used items back to us. However, we encourage you to donate your gently-used items to a local charity or thrift store instead of throwing them away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JenniferB
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
JenniferB
  • jillzpampchef