• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Expanding Your Pampered Chef Collection?

In summary, Iso - Product Display Cards are small, foldable cards that feature images and information about Pampered Chef products. They are used at parties and events to help customers understand the features and benefits of products. These cards can be customized with personal and relevant information, and are available for most Pampered Chef products. They can be ordered in packs of 50 through a consultant or the website.
cwinter474
Gold Member
I have the 30-minute Chicken, Forged Cutlery, Trifle Bowl, and SA, Stainless and Executive cookware.

Anyone have any older ones they would like to part with??????

Thanks

Carol

I think the only other one is the SA card.

ok, so they are new as well?????

Cool, I'm not behind (for a change)

No, the SA card is a couple of years old. It's got the tiles design on the pieces in one of the pictures, so you may not want it anyway, now that the Tiles are going away.

I belive the SA is the only one you are missing, too.

If you have the 30 minute chicken - why not add MORE of the theme Shows?

Related to Interested in Expanding Your Pampered Chef Collection?

1. What are Iso - Product Display Cards?

Iso - Product Display Cards are small, foldable cards that feature images and information about a specific product from Pampered Chef. They are designed to help customers better understand the features and uses of a product, and make informed purchasing decisions.

2. How are Iso - Product Display Cards used?

Iso - Product Display Cards are typically placed next to the corresponding product at a Pampered Chef party or event. Customers can pick up the card and read about the product while they view it, making it easier for them to visualize how the product can benefit them.

3. Can I customize the Iso - Product Display Cards with my own information?

Yes, you can customize Iso - Product Display Cards with your name and contact information, as well as any additional information that may be relevant to your customers. This can help create a personal touch and make it easier for customers to reach out to you for any questions or orders.

4. Are Iso - Product Display Cards available for all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we offer Iso - Product Display Cards for most of our products. However, if there is a specific product that does not have a display card available, you can always create your own using our customizable template. Just make sure to follow our branding guidelines and include accurate information about the product.

5. How can I get Iso - Product Display Cards for my Pampered Chef business?

You can order Iso - Product Display Cards through your Pampered Chef consultant or through our website. They come in packs of 50 and are a great tool to have on hand for your parties and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• itsjustCarla
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • cmdtrgd
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • Debala715