• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Excess Kitchen Supplies?

P
PamperedByJulie
Hi AllI have several items that are for sale because they are excess for me.The following prices DO NOT include S/H because that will depend on how much you order and where it's going.OLD STYLE (all used)
Ultimate Slice and Grate - $20
Large Groove Cutting Board (w/o green thing) - $12
Cutting Board (w/o green thing) - $8USED
Help Whip Cancer Apron - $6 -- PENDING SALEALL NEW
SA Coffee & More Cups - $13 -- PENDING SALE
SA Small Bowls - $10 -- PENDING SALE
Cheese Knife - $5
Patriotic Basket Liner - $8
10 S/S 06 Season's Best - $5
10 F/W 06 Season's Best - $52 packages (50) of catalogs F/W (unopened) $10If you're interested send me an e-mail ([email protected]), do not private message since this is first come first serve and I check e-mail a lot more often. :)Thanks
Julie

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What items do you have for sale?

I have an Ultimate Slice and Grate, a large groove cutting board, a regular cutting board, a Help Whip Cancer apron, several SA Coffee & More cups, SA small bowls, a cheese knife, a patriotic basket liner, 10 Season's Best from the Fall/Winter 2006 collection, and two unopened packages of 50 catalogs from the Fall/Winter collection.

2. How much do the items cost?

The prices for the items range from $5 to $20. However, the prices do not include shipping and handling fees, which will vary depending on the quantity ordered and the shipping location.

3. How can I purchase these items?

If you are interested in purchasing any of these items, please send me an email at [email protected]. Please do not private message me as it is first come first serve and I check my email more frequently.

4. Are these items new or used?

The Ultimate Slice and Grate, large groove cutting board, and regular cutting board are all used. The remaining items are all brand new.

5. Can I purchase individual items or do I have to buy them in a set?

You can purchase individual items or multiple items. The prices listed are for each individual item, not as a set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • Jennie4PC
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
hampsonj
  • Jules711