• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a CD from MISSISSAUGA, ON?

In summary, a booking lead is a potential customer interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. To follow up on a lead, you can contact them through phone, email, or in-person conversation. If the lead is from someone you don't know, approach with caution and gather more information. Incentives such as discounts or free products can help secure a booking. If a lead falls through, continue to follow up and ask for referrals to generate new leads.
soinlove808
I was purchasing s CD in Ebay and the woman who sold it is in MISSISSAUGA, ON and shes looking to get some stuff and have a party. But i'm in the states. Anyone intrested?

Jessie

I'd happily do a catty / online show for her. My last online show closed at over $1300.

I believe ON is Ontario, Canada....am I right?

yep. ON is Ontario :)

Hi, I sent you a PM.

UPDATE: shes in Saskatchewan.. Is that still close? i dont know

No, she's definitely not in Ontario. Any other cheffers close by????? If not, I'm sure one of us would gladly do a catalogue show with her!

not in Saskatchewan, but will be2 weeks each of May, June & July (and am back often 2-3xs per year for family). Depending on where she is (east of Regina I hope), I'll be able to help her out.

Esther

I am only 20 minutes away !?!?! am I to late? I am in Oakville Ont. !!! doh....

Related to Interested in a CD from MISSISSAUGA, ON?

1. What does it mean to have a booking lead in on?

A booking lead is a potential customer who has expressed interest in hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. When someone says they have a booking lead in on, it means they have a potential party or event booking in the works.

2. How do I follow up on a booking lead?

Following up on a booking lead is an important step in securing a party or event booking. You can reach out to the lead through a phone call, email, or in-person conversation to schedule a date and discuss further details.

3. What should I do if I receive a booking lead from someone I don't know?

If you receive a booking lead from someone you don't know, it's important to approach the situation with caution. Ask for more information about the lead, such as how they found out about Pampered Chef, and make sure to follow up with them promptly to secure the booking.

4. How can I incentivize someone to book a party or event with me?

There are many ways to incentivize someone to book a party or event with you. You can offer them a discount on products, free products, or even a special gift for hosting. It's important to communicate the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party or event to potential leads.

5. What should I do if a booking lead falls through?

If a booking lead falls through, don't be discouraged. Follow up with the lead to see if they are still interested in hosting in the future, and continue to reach out to other potential leads. You can also ask for referrals from past party hosts or customers to generate new leads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ted122781
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ted122781
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amyscookinggear
  • pamperedposey