• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interactive Show - Not Working?

In summary, Hostess came up with several ideas for how to make the show more interactive and fun. One idea was to have guests draw what they will be doing during the recipe. Another idea was to have guests pair up and take turns during the recipe. Another idea was to have guests write a letter to Santa.
cookingwith_tara
Here's a suggestion from one of my hosts - the same one that came up with the "Gifts under $10 in 2 minutes" game I posted a few days ago.

What about putting all the tasks to be completed for the recipe in a bowl and have each guest 'draw' what they will be doing? You can have them draw their item as they introduce themselves, or just as you walk into the kitchen. If there aren't enough people then have some draw 2 or the host draw 2. If there are too many people and not enough steps then have them pair up and take turns. This way the show goes exactly how you wanted - they get to try it before they buy it. You could offer some kind of reward like extra tickets for the drawing at the end (if you do that kind of drawing) maybe offer a free Season's Best drawing for those who participate.

I'm bound and determined to get her signed. She's interested but unsure. So, we'll see!!!!

Tara...this is a great idea too! You should make a thread... "Things my Hostess Came Up With" lolI think I'm going to play the $10/2minute game tonight!

I do a version of that. I made cards with the picture of the product on one side and tips about the product on the other. I have the recipe in strips in my booking binder separated by product. So if they pick the food chopper picture they get to do step number 5. Also now they have info about the food chopper to share with the other guests.

I really like this idea. It helps reign in some of the chaos that occurs with the Interactive show.

I like the 10 times game under $10, but I thought another great idea would be how quickly they could fill out their Santa's wish list (any prices). First one to fill it out wins, and they take their list with they to give to someone (spouse, parents, etc) This might get us several phone calls later to buy items from their list!

Attachments

• DearSanta[1].doc
    80.5 KB · Views: 349
I love the dear santa letter!

1. Why can't I access the interactive show on my device?

There could be several reasons why you are unable to access the interactive show. It could be due to a poor internet connection, outdated software or browser, or a technical issue with the show itself. We recommend checking your internet connection and ensuring that your device and software are up to date. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

2. How do I troubleshoot if the interactive show is not working?

If you are experiencing issues with the interactive show, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. You can also try accessing the show on a different device or browser. If the problem persists, please contact our customer service team for further troubleshooting steps.

3. Is there a specific browser or device required to run the interactive show?

The interactive show is compatible with most modern browsers and devices. However, we recommend using the latest versions of Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge for the best experience. If you are still having trouble accessing the show, please contact our customer service for assistance.

4. Why is the interactive show not displaying properly on my screen?

If the interactive show is not displaying properly, it could be due to a compatibility issue with your device or browser. Try clearing your browser's cache or accessing the show on a different device. If the problem persists, please reach out to our customer service for further assistance.

5. Can I access the interactive show on my mobile device?

Yes, the interactive show can be accessed on most mobile devices. However, we recommend using a larger screen for the best viewing experience. If you are having trouble accessing the show on your mobile device, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • sarahmyers
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956