• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interactive Salsa and Guacamole Recipe

In summary, the Interactive Salsa and Guacamole Recipe requires diced tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, avocado, and salt. The recipe includes steps for making the salsa and guacamole separately, and then combining them for an interactive twist. It can be made ahead of time and adjusted for spiciness. It can be served as a dip or topping for Mexican-inspired dishes.
pamperedmomto3
Hi! Does anyone have the salsa and guacamole recipe to do as an intereactive recipe? TIA

I know there are several threads on here with the salsa demo, using the recipe that was in the past 2 (not current) catalog.It demos... batter bowl, salad chopper, herb keeper, citrus press, garlic press. bamboo spoons, simple additions, kitchen shears, scraper (your choice), collapsible bowl (for the chips), ...really, you can use it to demo as many tools as you can think of -- jsut get creative.I don't have a guac demo / recipe, but am interested to see who does!?!

There is a salsa and Guacamole recipe in the All The Best Cookbook.

For the demo, I would do the salad chopper salsa already posted and the guacamole from All The Best.

1. What ingredients do I need for the Interactive Salsa and Guacamole Recipe?

The ingredients you will need are: diced tomatoes, diced onions, diced jalapenos, chopped cilantro, lime juice, minced garlic, avocado, and salt.

2. How do I make the salsa and guacamole interactive?

The recipe includes steps for making the salsa and guacamole separately, and then combining them in a bowl for an interactive twist. Each person can customize their own serving by adding as much or as little of each ingredient as they like.

3. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the salsa and guacamole ahead of time and store them separately in the fridge. When ready to serve, simply combine them in a bowl and mix together.

4. Is this recipe spicy?

The heat level of the salsa and guacamole can be adjusted based on your preference. If you prefer a milder salsa and guacamole, you can omit the jalapenos or use less. If you like it spicy, you can add more jalapenos or even some hot sauce.

5. What can I serve with the Interactive Salsa and Guacamole Recipe?

This recipe is great as a dip with tortilla chips, but you can also use it as a topping for tacos, burritos, or quesadillas. It adds a flavorful and fresh touch to any Mexican-inspired dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lorilynn95
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • cookinkaren99
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
JAE
  • lalemom