• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Instructions for Oofs: Simplify Outside Order Form Process

In summary, the purpose of "Easy Instructions for Oofs" is to simplify the process of taking and organizing outside orders for Pampered Chef products. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant website or by requesting a physical copy from your team leader. No special equipment or software is needed to use it. The "Easy Instructions for Oofs" streamlines the outside order process by providing a step-by-step guide and templates for order forms and tracking sheets. Training resources, such as video tutorials and printable guides, are available on the Pampered Chef consultant website, and additional support can be obtained from your team leader.
Sherry Leigh
Does anyone have or use an instruction sheet to give the Host for outside order forms? I have customers wanting to write cheques but they have trouble figuring out all the subtotals and tax. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

hey Sherri

I am going to start simply highlighting the boxes on the OOF I want them to fill in. I have had people "forget" to include shipping one too many times.

Thats my suggestion :)

I dont have an actual instruction sheet but not a bad idea... I have been just explaining it to my hosts when I met with them because it is pretty easy. I might just consider making a sheet...

Angela, the Canadian form is a lot more complicated than the US one, because there are several different tax rates (food, non-food, books, shipping...).

Highlighting a good ideaThanks Misty, highlighting is a good idea, especially to remind guests to include shipping, I've had customers forget to include it as well. I find this month's OOF especially frustrating b/c the cookbooks that are on sale as guest specials are already listed under "products" instead of "library". Almost every form that guests fill out themselves is incorrect, usually they list everything under products and apply both taxes to everything. When I have some time I'll draft an instruction sheet and post it here for everyone's review and comments.

Related to Easy Instructions for Oofs: Simplify Outside Order Form Process

1. What is the purpose of "Easy Instructions for Oofs"?

The purpose of "Easy Instructions for Oofs" is to simplify the process of taking and organizing outside orders for Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I access the "Easy Instructions for Oofs"?

The "Easy Instructions for Oofs" can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant website or by requesting a physical copy from your team leader.

3. Do I need any special equipment or software to use the "Easy Instructions for Oofs"?

No, the "Easy Instructions for Oofs" can be used with any basic computer or mobile device and does not require any special equipment or software.

4. How does the "Easy Instructions for Oofs" streamline the outside order process?

The "Easy Instructions for Oofs" provides a step-by-step guide for taking and organizing outside orders, making the process more efficient and organized. It also includes templates for order forms and tracking sheets.

5. Are there any training resources available for using the "Easy Instructions for Oofs"?

Yes, there are training resources available on the Pampered Chef consultant website, including video tutorials and printable guides, to help you effectively use the "Easy Instructions for Oofs". You can also reach out to your team leader for additional support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hechtrov
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • rancherswife