• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inNeed of Your Wisdom and Ideas Fr

In summary, Diane is considering how to combine an open house night for the school with a PC fund raiser on the same night. She is thinking of stations for hands-on activity instead of a lot of demonstration. She is selling her products through a catalog sale and a boutique setup.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I hope to have a fund raiser approved for our kids school this Thursday.
The principal would like to do an Open House type "Bring your neighbor/interested family" in conjunction with a kick off for the PC
Fundraiser. I'm PRAYING and PRAYING for some inspiration on how to work this... and my prayers have led me here to see what all of you can help me out with ... I truly think it can work...and I know the selling will not happen that night too much and that's cool... the parents and kids will do that part... but how to coordinate and make this really appealing ... HELP!!!!!!!
TIA for any suggestions, flyers, wisdom and HELP! :)

I think definetly utilze the HWC products. Helping two causes at once, they are cheap so someone on a budget could afford them.

Yes... I have revised the May OOF to highlight those and also added that
to the parent letter... what I'm trying to figure out is how to "market" if you will...and tie together, an open house night for the school and the PC Fundraiser on the same night. I don't know if that makes sense.

any more help out there? I am very excited at being able to combine this with HWC but I need some help figuring out the actual event...

OK Diane - I'm thinking on this and selfishly posting here so I can track ideas - I've got to speak at a Relay for Life meeting in Pamlico Co next week - YAY! Praying and wishing you well - awesome for you and the school.

Are you just speaking? Any demo plans? Last year I did NBHS Baseball team (really the moms did the selling - you know highschool boys dont exactly want to be seen walking around with a PC Catalog). Still I gave the high-seller a gas card - he loved it. I handed packets directly to the mamas - they never would have made it home otherwise and they would have been found in their pick-up trucks weeks later.

OK - I'm still thinking on this.

Signed - very jealous right now of Margaret and Dawn. :)

Remembered I had this:

Attachments

• Nancy Jo Ryan Fundraising tips.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 360
Hey Cindy... The whole format for the night is pretty much up to me... I think the packets will go home with the kids from school because that's how we do another FR that we do... and it seems to work okay esp. in Elem. I will beable to intro it to the kids at a chapel session though. Then at night will be the fund raiser/open house thing... however we set that up ... I'm thinking stations for hands on instead of much demiong...and the DCB somewhere!

Hey Diane - how did it go - can you share what you did? !!!

Fundraisers are amazing. I like working with groups I support, and donating a portion of my commission. If someone I don't know contacts me asking for a fundraiser, then I generally keep all the commission b/c they don't expect anything different.

My way to bring a "bite" of PC to a group like this is 3-fold.

1) kickoff meeting. Ahead of time you bake up some of Friendship Brownies in MMP (look on CC under Celebrations recipes all the way down at the bottom) and also arrange with a grocery store to donate ingredients of making batter bowl "friendship brownie" mixes - a can of Hershey's powdered cocoa, 10 lbs sugar, 10 lbs flour, some nuts - about $50 in dry goods. Arrange with HO or your director to purchase small batter bowls at a discount. Ask for volunteers from the audience to help assemble the dry mix bowls. Have bows already prepared to put on the handle or spout, to make a gift presentation, and to get oooh's from the crowd.

Also demo the mini muffin pan, batter bowl in action, small scoop, stackable cooling racks, cake stencil set and just wow them with the possibilities.

2) Then open a humongous catalog sale - following Nancy Jo's instruction sheet above. Definitely use your website, and have order forms printed up with the "all orders due by" info.

3) Then about a week to 10 days later, work with your upline to setup a boutique - themed tables with PC product at each, baking, outdoor, bridal, Mother's Day, Kids. Decorate sparingly and maybe have tiny food samples at some of the tables while folks browse. Mid-day do a final closing demo featuring either turtle skillet fudge cake or one of the current seasonal recipes.

This is how I had a 3300 FR with over 800 contributed to the PTA.

Last edited:
Our board is VERY careful about not having the kids sell... we have only one fundraiser per year so far that the kids (parents) have to sell something for and so they are a bit hesitant... the principal hopes to have me speak to them at their meeting on Tuesday and we'll see if we can clear up their hesitations. As a parent... I'm glad they are cautious because I don't want to be selling things every month... but I think there are parents and kids who do love to sell things and that it can be a good thing for the school so I am praying that they will vote it through... so I'm on hold.

WOW!!! That is a very AWESOME document. I was thinking of sharing things that I have done to have successful fundraisers and Nancy really spelled it out in that document. LOVE IT!!!

1. How can I make healthy meals in a short amount of time?

One of our top recommendations is to invest in our Quick Cooker, which uses pressure to cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional methods. You can also find many healthy and quick recipes on our website and in our cookbooks.

2. What can I do to make meal prep easier?

We suggest using our Meal Prep Set, which includes pre-measured containers, a shopping list pad, and a meal planner to help you organize and plan your meals for the week. You can also check out our Meal Prep Madness recipes for easy and delicious meal prep ideas.

3. How can I incorporate more vegetables into my meals?

Our Veggie Spiralizer is a great tool for turning vegetables into fun and delicious noodles. You can also try using our Veggie Strip Maker to create thin vegetable strips for salads or stir-fries. Don't forget to check out our Veggie Weeknight Wonders cookbook for more inspiration.

4. What is the best tool for cutting and chopping ingredients?

Our Cutco Knives are known for their sharpness and durability. We offer a variety of knives for different purposes, such as the Chef's Knife for slicing and dicing, and the Santoku Knife for chopping and mincing.

5. How can I take my baking to the next level?

Investing in our Stoneware Collection is a game changer for baking. Our stones distribute heat evenly, resulting in perfectly baked goods every time. You can also try out our Cake Decorating Set for adding beautiful designs and details to your baked treats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• knpfaff
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • sandilou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies