• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Does My Show Report $0 in Commissionable Sales?

In summary, the Individual Performance Tracker is a tool for tracking progress and success as a Pampered Chef consultant. It can be accessed through the consultant account on the website, where goals can be customized and sales and commission information can be viewed. It is also available on mobile devices through the website or the Pampered Chef Consultant app.
PCSarahjm
I submitted a show on the 12th around $300 and it shows that it had $0 in Commisionable sales. It should have been around 270. Is this just an error or is there something wrong with the show.

If it's showing $0, chances are the show is on hold for some reason. Call the Solution Center and find out why. Good luck!

I wondered but it is showing to be shipped today through the fedex tracking

The HO might just be behind on updated the IPT. It happens sometimes, but I would still call to double check! You don't want to miss your commission or doubel points!!

I had that happen to me a couple times last month. I submitted two show's the same day and only one was showing for almost a week. When I was done being patient and going to call HO, I double checked my IPT to make sure it still wasnt' there and it was. :eek:

PCSarahjm said:
I submitted a show on the 12th around $300 and it shows that it had $0 in Commisionable sales. It should have been around 270. Is this just an error or is there something wrong with the show.

Was the show $300 in comm. sales or in guest sales?
With the host special on a show where the host booked off herself you can truly have a show with little or no comm. sales.

Call HO if that is not the case.

Related to Why Does My Show Report $0 in Commissionable Sales?

What is the Individual Performance Tracker?

The Individual Performance Tracker is a tool designed to help you track and monitor your personal progress and success as a Pampered Chef consultant. It allows you to set and track your goals, view your sales and commission information, and keep track of your bookings and parties.

How do I access the Individual Performance Tracker?

The Individual Performance Tracker can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant account on our website. Simply log in and click on the "Performance Tracker" tab in the top menu.

Can I customize my goals in the Individual Performance Tracker?

Yes, you can customize your goals in the Individual Performance Tracker to fit your personal business needs. You can set goals for sales, bookings, parties, and more. You can also adjust your goals as needed throughout the year.

What information can I view in the Individual Performance Tracker?

The Individual Performance Tracker allows you to view your sales and commission information, as well as your progress towards your goals. You can also view your party and booking history, as well as upcoming events and tasks.

Is the Individual Performance Tracker available on mobile devices?

Yes, the Individual Performance Tracker is available on both desktop and mobile devices. You can access it through your Pampered Chef consultant account on our website, or through the Pampered Chef Consultant app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views
heat123