• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find different colored logo blocks for my Facebook pictures?

In summary, to find the different colored logo blocks to add to pictures on Facebook, go to the "promoting your business" tab in CC and click on the "promoting Your Business lab". These logos are not recommended for use on Facebook and are suggested for email signatures instead. To add the logo to your Facebook page, drag and drop it onto your desktop, then add it to a photo album on Facebook. It will appear on your wall once, but will not be permanently displayed unless you make it your profile picture. It is discouraged to use the logo as a profile picture on Facebook.
otisbg
Gold Member
Maybe I missed something along the way, but where do we find the different colored logo blocks to add to our pictures on Facebook?

They actually suggested that those logos are NOT for Facebook because Facebook should be personal and feature a picture of you. They suggested using the logos for email signatures and the like.That being said, I can't find them on CC anymore. I know they're buried in there somewhere though. :(

Thanks...that's why I couldn't find them. You actually have to click on the promoting Your Business lab instead of just letting the pop-up window appear when you hover over it.

I know where to find the logo but I don't know how to put it on Facebook (not in place of my photo but just to be seen).What do I do?

Thats where I wanted to put it too..On my picture page

chefjeanine said:
I know where to find the logo but I don't know how to put it on Facebook (not in place of my photo but just to be seen).

What do I do?

I just drag and dropped the logo picture to my desktop. Then on FB, I added it to a photo album (or you can create a new one). If you need more clear step by step directions for FB, let me know and I'll try to help.

babywings76 said:
I just drag and dropped the logo picture to my desktop. Then on FB, I added it to a photo album (or you can create a new one). If you need more clear step by step directions for FB, let me know and I'll try to help.

If I can get it to my photo album, does that mean I'll be able to stick it somewhere on the page people get to (wall?) when they visit me on Facebook?

chefjeanine said:
If I can get it to my photo album, does that mean I'll be able to stick it somewhere on the page people get to (wall?) when they visit me on Facebook?

When you first put it into FB, it'll prompt you about posting it to your wall. Meaning that it will appear on your wall and people will be able to see it & in your friends' news feed, it'll show your profile pic and your name, and then it'll show the pictures you just posted. It'll just do that once though. It won't appear permanently on your wall (because as you make new posts, it'll go further and further down until it's pushed off and viewable only when you click "see more" or whatever) unless you make it your profile picture. But...HO discourages us from using it as our profile picture because it isn't personable. Once you have it in your photo section, people can continue to see it when they go there to look at things.

1. What is the Independent Consultant Logo?

The Independent Consultant Logo is a symbol used by independent consultants of Pampered Chef to represent their affiliation with the company. It is a unique logo that identifies them as official representatives of the brand.

2. How can I obtain the Independent Consultant Logo?

If you are a current independent consultant of Pampered Chef, you can access and download the Independent Consultant Logo from the official Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your consultant account and navigate to the "Marketing Tools" section.

3. Can I customize the Independent Consultant Logo?

No, the Independent Consultant Logo cannot be customized. It is a trademarked logo and should not be altered in any way. However, you can choose from different color variations of the logo to suit your marketing materials or personal branding.

4. Can I use the Independent Consultant Logo on my personal website or social media pages?

Yes, as an independent consultant of Pampered Chef, you are allowed to use the Independent Consultant Logo on your personal website and social media pages to promote your business. However, you must adhere to the company's guidelines for logo usage.

5. Are there any restrictions on using the Independent Consultant Logo?

Yes, there are restrictions on using the Independent Consultant Logo. It should only be used for business purposes related to promoting and selling Pampered Chef products. It should not be used in a way that may damage the company's reputation or violate any trademark laws.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nkahle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nkahle
  • Melissa78
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • Butterfly15