• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inCompetition With Other Party Plans...

In summary, Pampered Chef stands out from other party plans by offering high-quality kitchen tools, a satisfaction guarantee, and personalized customer service. They also prioritize education and provide training and support for their consultants. In terms of compensation, Pampered Chef offers a competitive plan with various levels of commission, bonuses, and incentives, as well as rewards programs for free products and trips. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and rewarding, with free and discounted products for the host. There are no membership fees or quotas for consultants, giving them flexibility and control over their own business. Pampered Chef offers extensive support to their consultants through ongoing training, resources, and a dedicated support team and community.
janej76
Silver Member
Hi Everyone :)

I'm doing a Christmas shopping evening (my first one) on Tuesday. The lady who is running the event has arranged for lots of different party plans (make-up, books, toys, kids clothes etc.) to have stands.

Now it's a given that I'm looking for bookings, not sales (although sales would be nice). This is what everyone will be aiming for - so how do I compete, without being pushy???!!

I'm going to be using the Help Whip Cancer as a draw into the stall, as I'll be putting any shows onto my catalogue fundraiser show.

All ideas gratefully received!!!!

Jane

If this applies to the UK side of the house:

Emphasize the upcoming stoneware special...most customers love, love, love the stoneware! Prominently display a piece (or two) and have sign saying stoneware is the Nov Guest and Host Special (but not what the special actually is). You want to them to have to ask you. :)

If stoneware isn't your special there, try to leverage whatever the special is. Hope this helps!

legacypc46 said:
If this applies to the UK side of the house:

Emphasize the upcoming stoneware special...most customers love, love, love the stoneware! Prominently display a piece (or two) and have sign saying stoneware is the Nov Guest and Host Special (but not what the special actually is). You want to them to have to ask you. :)

If stoneware isn't your special there, try to leverage whatever the special is. Hope this helps!

We have some napkins, tablemats and napkin rings for hosts. I could try a "dress your Christmas table for free" sign...

Any other ideas??

Related to inCompetition With Other Party Plans...

What sets Pampered Chef apart from other party plans?

Pampered Chef offers high-quality kitchen tools and products that are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier. Our products are backed by a satisfaction guarantee and we offer personalized customer service. We also have a strong focus on education and provide our consultants with training and support to help them succeed.

How does Pampered Chef compare in terms of compensation for consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a competitive compensation plan that rewards our consultants for their hard work and dedication. We offer various levels of commission, bonuses, and incentives that can add up to a significant income. Our consultants also have the opportunity to earn free products and trips through our rewards program.

What is the process for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and fun! Simply choose a date, invite your friends and family, and your consultant will guide you through the rest. As a host, you will receive free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. It's a great way to try new products and earn rewards.

Are there any membership fees or quotas for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, there are no membership fees or quotas for Pampered Chef consultants. Our consultants have the flexibility to work their own schedule and can choose how much or how little they want to work. We want our consultants to feel empowered and in control of their own business.

What kind of support does Pampered Chef offer to its consultants?

Pampered Chef is committed to supporting our consultants in every aspect of their business. We offer ongoing training and resources to help them stay up-to-date on product knowledge and sales techniques. Our consultants also have access to a dedicated support team and a community of other consultants who are always willing to offer advice and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • HealthNut