• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Audit Results: When Will HO Notify Us of Trip Qualification?

In summary, the notification of trip qualification from HO can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks and will typically be sent through our consultant account, but may also include email notifications. We can request an update on our status from our team leader or directly from HO. There is no specific date for when we should expect notification, but it is typically within 2-4 weeks after the audit. If we do not qualify for the trip, HO will provide feedback and resources to help us improve for future trips.
3girls
Gold Member
Not sure where to post this, but does anyone know when HO lets us know if we qualify for the trip after the audit? Thanks!

I'm assuming you're referring to the 2012 trips. The consultants affected by Hurricane Sandy were given an extra month, January, in which to earn their incentive trips so my guess is it will not be until February so everyone gets notified at the same time.

That's what I thought it might be, but for those that are done I was hoping to know sooner than later...This is my first trip so pretty excited to go with my husband on a trip for our 10 year anniversary.

If you're going to Vegas I do know that we will all be going to the Cirque de Sol "O" Show on friday night following a dessert reception!

whoohoooo ...great to hear about that show..how do you know this? my hubby and I were trying to figure out what shows we could see and this was on the list...Im excited.

You should go on to your trip tracker above reports on consultant connection . Be sure you have 12,000 in recutting points and together with sales reach over 56,000 points
If you have teached this then you earned Vages .
Can't not wait to see the show Circus O should be great . I also heard that registration for this trip will open some time next week but we will get an E-mail

1. How long does it typically take for HO to notify us of trip qualification?

The notification of trip qualification can vary depending on the timing of the audit and the number of consultants being audited. Generally, it can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks for HO to notify us.

2. Will HO notify us via email or through our consultant account?

HO will typically notify us through our consultant account. However, they may also send an email notification for important updates or changes.

3. Can we request an update on our trip qualification status?

Yes, you can reach out to your team leader or contact HO directly to request an update on your trip qualification status. They will be able to provide you with more information and any necessary updates.

4. Is there a certain date by which we should expect to receive notification of our trip qualification?

There is no specific date for when HO will notify us of trip qualification. However, they typically aim to notify consultants within 2-4 weeks after the audit has been completed.

5. What happens if I do not qualify for the trip?

If you do not qualify for the trip, HO will provide you with information on the areas that need improvement in order to qualify for future trips. They may also offer resources and support to help you reach your qualification goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • chef131doreen