• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Incentive Trip: Celebrating Our Gold Achievers!

HOLY MONKEYS!!! Go Anne!! Go ANNE!! Go go go Anne!!!

Do you have ANYBODY close to qualifying to put you over?

Maybe do an after Christmas sale? Call everybody you know on the 26th, tell them you are THIS close to earning a trip to Hawaii and tell them if they received Visa, MC or AMEX gift cards for Christmas that they can get items off their PC wish list with their gift card(s)!

You CAN do this!!!

I am offering 40% off.....I was actually like 6,000 pts. away a few weeks ago when I thought it was 3K. I just had 2 consultants qualify who I thought wouldn't make it. that was a nice suprise :)

I'm betting 40% will be a great incentive!!!

Toronto for us...and it's my birthday that week!

Congrats!!! :D

Thanks Sheila :)
I keep getting emails w/orders.....since yesterday I've sold around $400.

You go girl!!! :D

I'm about $800 away & guess what??!!??? My computer crashed the day after Christmas.........thank goodness my Hubby got me a laptop...now to download everything! NOT the week to have this happen :bugeye: :bugeye: :bugeye:

Sheila said:
Maybe do an after Christmas sale? Call everybody you know on the 26th, tell them you are THIS close to earning a trip to Hawaii and tell them if they received Visa, MC or AMEX gift cards for Christmas that they can get items off their PC wish list with their gift card(s)!

You CAN do this!!!

I've had three diff occassions where a guest/host tried to use a prepaid gift card (visa and MC) and the PC system could not process them. I called and they told me there are many that won't go thru - same as prepaid state/agency (ie: child support/welfare) visa cards that won't work. Thats just my experience - don't know what others have experienced. Just thought I would mention it.

Melissa, was that before or after they added the zip field on our screens? You have to register the gift cards & then use the same zip that was used on the card's account & it should work fine.

I went into the system tonight to register one for a frequent customer/past host who's still in Oki & (since her Mother-in-law purchased it through a bank) it was already registered in her MIL's name with MIL's address. I had to use MIL's zip vs. the customer's zip so it would match what the company had. ;)

Prior to our zip field, many of the gift cards still had to be "registered" to use them online, but I had a few go through where I overrode the cardholder's name to read "A Gift For You" like it was written on the front of the card (vs. using the customer's name as the card holder). I've only done a handful of them since I started doing PC, but I've not yet had one be rejected under either system. ;)

annew said:
I'm about $800 away & guess what??!!??? My computer crashed the day after Christmas.........thank goodness my Hubby got me a laptop...now to download everything! NOT the week to have this happen :bugeye: :bugeye: :bugeye:

Did you get it up & going??? (((hugs))) for all the extra stress right now!

Sheila,
no call from my computer place yet.....hopefully by tomorrow am :(

Awe, I'm so sorry! I hope they don't push you to the end of the week and that you can get it all resolved ASAP.

Sheila said:
Melissa, was that before or after they added the zip field on our screens? You have to register the gift cards & then use the same zip that was used on the card's account & it should work fine.

I went into the system tonight to register one for a frequent customer/past host who's still in Oki & (since her Mother-in-law purchased it through a bank) it was already registered in her MIL's name with MIL's address. I had to use MIL's zip vs. the customer's zip so it would match what the company had. ;)

Prior to our zip field, many of the gift cards still had to be "registered" to use them online, but I had a few go through where I overrode the cardholder's name to read "A Gift For You" like it was written on the front of the card (vs. using the customer's name as the card holder). I've only done a handful of them since I started doing PC, but I've not yet had one be rejected under either system. ;)

I know I have had 2 after because I kept them about the zip code and they did register online. I didn't think about changing the name so maybe that was it? They both ended up cashing out the gift cards (with a fee charged :() and paid cash.

It amazes me the amount of people that don't have bank accounts. From my 9-5 job in HR I see it A LOT and it blows my mind...usually a result of not being able to 'get' a bank account. Sad.

Melissa78 said:
I know I have had 2 after because I kept them about the zip code and they did register online. I didn't think about changing the name so maybe that was it? They both ended up cashing out the gift cards (with a fee charged :() and paid cash.

It amazes me the amount of people that don't have bank accounts. From my 9-5 job in HR I see it A LOT and it blows my mind...usually a result of not being able to 'get' a bank account. Sad.

I had 2 hosts in December who didn't have bank accounts. I don't even know how you function w/o one?? How do you pay bills? One of them sent me CASH in the mail to close her show!:eek: And the other paid with a cashier's check. What a pain that would be to have to do for everything.

Melissa, I only changed the name before the zip was an issue. Once it's been registered, you need the name as it appears on the account and the matching zip for it to go through. It's an extra security measure to prevent fraud. ;)

Hmm not sure why they wouldn't work. I did call HO and they said they couldn't process them. Also last year the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (not to be confused with a state...LOL) did not agree to a budget for ages past the deadline so many of our state employees were not getting paid. They were allowed to sign up for 'benefits' such as unemployment and in PA they give them a debit card. That debit card wouldn't work either but that was before the zip code thing.

Who knows...maybe its just me and 'user error'. LOL

I've never had anyone try to use a state issued card. But I submitted another show last night with a gift card & zero issues. ??? So not sure why you are having such a rough time on regular Visa/MasterCard/AmEx ones. That's weird!

Chefbeckyd said:
I had 2 hosts in December who didn't have bank accounts. I don't even know how you function w/o one?? How do you pay bills? One of them sent me CASH in the mail to close her show!:eek: And the other paid with a cashier's check. What a pain that would be to have to do for everything.

You'd really be amazed at how many people function this way in life. I have had a MAC/Debit card since I was 11 and my mother calls me "the girl with plastic" as I never have cash on me. I'm lucky if I can cover a tip at a restaurant with cash but I have my debit card handy! I even refuse to get gas at a station that doesn't offer 'pay at the pump'. When our new employees at work start and they tell me they dont have a bank acct for direct deposit I sit and stare for a minute in bewilderment. I tend to ask "Can you get one?" (as we only have a handful of employee's without direct deposit out of 3000+) and you'd be amazed at how many say they can't. I guess when you owe banks enough money or mismanage your finances enough its like a credit card - you can't get one. I do all of my banking online and only go to my Credit Union when I have checks to deposit for PC. Even then I get annoyed. I'm considering offering an additional incentive to my hosts who will close the shows with a credit/debit card.

I too had a host send me cash and I was beside myself in disbelief that she sent that in the mail. She said she gets money orders to pay all of her bills. The time, effort and cost to do that is absurd. To each their own. In 2011 I will be sure to be thankful for my ability to do my finances via a Financial Institution. :) Here's to 2011! hehehe

I too mostly have a debit card that I function from, but I am amazed at the amount of people who have a checking account...but have no checks, only using the debit card.

I have checks, but I never have a reason to use them. I haven't even pulled them out of a box since we moved to Tokyo! LOL I'll use my debit card over a check any day. But I do carry cash too. I'm one of those people who can't stand to make a $1 or $5 purchase on a debit card. If I want to walk in somewhere & grab a snack, I have to have cash (and Yen here in Japan) to pay for it.

I use 2-3 checks each month. I use them for my rent and to pay my massage therapist and mechanic. The last two are charged such high cc fees and are self-employed, so I use checks for them to save them $$$.

I do have checks as well. I use them very infrequently - my dentist doesn't do cc and until recently, my car insurance. It takes me years to use a box. ;)

I still have the same box that I ordered when we moved to Okinawa on Nov '06! LOL And no where near ready to order more. But since the military has moved us again and our address has changed again, I guess I should.

<h2>1. Where is the incentive trip taking place?</h2><p>The incentive trip for our gold achievers will take place at a luxurious beach resort in Cancun, Mexico.</p><h2>2. How many people have earned gold status?</h2><p>We have several Pampered Chef consultants who have earned gold status, but the exact number is confidential. Rest assured, you will be surrounded by other successful and motivated individuals on this trip!</p><h2>3. When is the trip taking place?</h2><p>The trip will take place during the first week of June. Exact dates will be communicated to all gold achievers via email and our company's website.</p><h2>4. What does it mean to be a gold achiever?</h2><p>Earning gold status means that you have achieved a significant level of success as a Pampered Chef consultant. You have met or exceeded sales goals, recruited and trained a team, and shown dedication and leadership in your business.</p><h2>5. Can I bring a guest on the trip?</h2><p>Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest on the trip with you. However, only gold achievers themselves are eligible for the all-expenses-paid trip. Your guest will need to cover their own travel expenses.</p>

1. Where is the incentive trip taking place?

The incentive trip for our gold achievers will take place at a luxurious beach resort in Cancun, Mexico.

2. How many people have earned gold status?

We have several Pampered Chef consultants who have earned gold status, but the exact number is confidential. Rest assured, you will be surrounded by other successful and motivated individuals on this trip!

3. When is the trip taking place?

The trip will take place during the first week of June. Exact dates will be communicated to all gold achievers via email and our company's website.

4. What does it mean to be a gold achiever?

Earning gold status means that you have achieved a significant level of success as a Pampered Chef consultant. You have met or exceeded sales goals, recruited and trained a team, and shown dedication and leadership in your business.

5. Can I bring a guest on the trip?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest on the trip with you. However, only gold achievers themselves are eligible for the all-expenses-paid trip. Your guest will need to cover their own travel expenses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jcsmilez