• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Incentive Trip: Celebrating Our Gold Achievers!

I
Inomiamenda
Ok where is everyone. I know we have several who have earned different levels.
I officially earned gold before the end of last month. I am super DUPER excited!
Let's hear everyone's excitement!!!

WooHoo!!! You go girl!!!

It was my first year trying & I earned Toronto. I was on track for Silver & Maui until the military moved us, but I'm happy with succeeding & earning SOMETHING my very first time trying! :D

Sheila said:
WooHoo!!! You go girl!!!

It was my first year trying & I earned Toronto. I was on track for Silver & Maui until the military moved us, but I'm happy with succeeding & earning SOMETHING my very first time trying! :D

Whahooooo!!! It's a trip!!! It's a free freakin trip!!
I wish there were a way you could work it out for you and your hubby to go.

Silver, close to gold but not going to happen

Ooh Jenni. How close? Either way.. I'll see ya in Maui. Wahooooo!!!!!

Congrats to all of you who earned your goals!!!

Becky, hubby has decided that he wants to go. He's saving to pay the transfer fee for the airline tickets & either come earlier or stay later. He wants at least a week on one side of the PC stuff to tour the area & see various friends that we have up there. He's wanting to buy-in the kids. I've asked my sister & her husband if they would be interested in joining us up there ... to be our personal nanny & take care of the kids while hubby & I enjoy the PC events and then all of the family could enjoy a 1 week vacation before/after the PC days. :D They are super excited about getting to see the kids & are looking to see if they can work it into their budget to meet us there! :D Sister's only seen the kids once in person, her husband has only seen them via Skype. :(

Sheila said:
Becky, hubby has decided that he wants to go. He's saving to pay the transfer fee for the airline tickets & either come earlier or stay later. He wants at least a week on one side of the PC stuff to tour the area & see various friends that we have up there. He's wanting to buy-in the kids. I've asked my sister & her husband if they would be interested in joining us up there ... to be our personal nanny & take care of the kids while hubby & I enjoy the PC events and then all of the family could enjoy a 1 week vacation before/after the PC days. :D They are super excited about getting to see the kids & are looking to see if they can work it into their budget to meet us there! :D Sister's only seen the kids once in person, her husband has only seen them via Skype. :(

:party::party:YAY!! YAY!!!:party::party: If I hadn't earned Maui we were going to buy in for the kids in Toronto. The airfare is too much for Maui ( plus we have 4 of em so :eek:.)
You are going to have so much fun!!!! I am so glad you are getting to experience your first trip with PC. You won't want to miss another.
Wahoooo!!!

I will be taking our 28 year old daughter instead of my hubby....he and I just got back from Hawaii for the 3rd time. I wanted to give our daughter a nice vacation and he agreed.

That's sweet Janice! :D

I am close to Silver (Toronto) but it's not going to happen and that's okay. :)But next year, I'm all in!

I earned the Toronto Trip...:) What I'm happiest about is that I earned it with no stress. I've just worked my business, and carried on, and there it is! I didn't have to scramble, or make any pleas at year end...and that feels good.

We were going to use the $900 GC to take our dream vacation, but we've decided to hold off until we find out what the incentive trip is for 2011 - just in case it happens to be our dream. In that case, the $900 GC is going to pay for the furnishings for the new Four Season Sunporch that DH just added to the house.

Now that I know it's possible and doable to earn a trip without stressing over it, I'm already looking forward to earning next years trip! :party::party::party:

Chefbeckyd said:
I earned the Toronto Trip...:) What I'm happiest about is that I earned it with no stress.

I feel the exact same way. I didn't kill myself this year and I still earned it. I had a really crappy summer (my own fault) and my #1 goal for 2011 is CONSISTENCY! When I achieve that, everything else will fall into place!

finley1991 said:
I feel the exact same way. I didn't kill myself this year and I still earned it. I had a really crappy summer (my own fault) and my #1 goal for 2011 is CONSISTENCY! When I achieve that, everything else will fall into place!

Could have written that myself. Although, August was pretty good - I had a less than stellar June, and an almost non-existent July (2 shows...ouch!). Thankfully, I was already so far ahead in points that I was able to coast for a bit. (not that I'm bragging about that...)

I have more than enough points for Toronto but am working hard to help two more qualify to get that gift card. Was trying hard for Silver and Maui but I need 4 to qualify for that and 4700 more in points myself. God may still move in and make it happen which would be wahoo cool... I have two cooking and 3 catalog shows yet this month so we shall see. Right now I am just concentrating on helping these two qualify... one needs $422 with two shows to go and one needs $525 and wants it by tomorrow so she is in her first 30 days ... a lot more stressing than I had hoped for but I want it so bad for them to just get that goal!

I'm with Becky & Colleen, it just all fell into place for me this year without a lot of stressing out. Really think I could have made Maui if the military hadn't have moved us, but not going to fret about it. ;)

long story short I was about 20,000 points away as of a few weeks ago.....~~~~~my summer was filled w/2 herniated discs & lots of pain.... so I really didn't have shows from June til Sept....thank goodnes that my January-April ROCKED!!!!

I just recruited 3 new people this month to bring it down to that & they are just about qualified.

so I'm within approx. 3,000 points @ the moment!

so much for the stress that doesn't help my back.....LOL

I'm running a HUGE sale for the next 3 weeks & have 3 shows left to submit.....

KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR ME!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to everyone & the level that you've achieved :)

beckyjsmith said:
Ooh Jenni. How close? Either way.. I'll see ya in Maui. Wahooooo!!!!!

Becky, I will end up over 100,000 pts not sure exactly where but dont have the sales at this point to even scramble for the gold level. I have a bunch that "might" qualify but truly I would rather push them into 2011 at this point. I am 2 away from Excellence and wanted to push for earning it before the end of the year but would rather sack the pts into 2011

pcjenni said:
Becky, I will end up over 100,000 pts not sure exactly where but dont have the sales at this point to even scramble for the gold level. I have a bunch that "might" qualify but truly I would rather push them into 2011 at this point. I am 2 away from Excellence and wanted to push for earning it before the end of the year but would rather sack the pts into 2011

I think pushing them to 2011 is wise. What I heard was that all levels will need 12 recruits to qualify for the top level trip next year. And that if you earn that one, you get to take the other one too.

annew said:
long story short I was about 20,000 points away as of a few weeks ago.....~~~~~my summer was filled w/2 herniated discs & lots of pain.... so I really didn't have shows from June til Sept....thank goodnes that my January-April ROCKED!!!!

I just recruited 3 new people this month to bring it down to that & they are just about qualified.

so I'm within approx. 3,000 points @ the moment!

so much for the stress that doesn't help my back.....LOL

I'm running a HUGE sale for the next 3 weeks & have 3 shows left to submit.....

KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR ME!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to everyone & the level that you've achieved :)

ooh ooh fingers crossed and toes and knees and every possible other crossable body part!!!! You can do it!!!!!!

beckyjsmith said:
I think pushing them to 2011 is wise. What I heard was that all levels will need 12 recruits to qualify for the top level trip next year. And that if you earn that one, you get to take the other one too.

Wow - Really?

Soooo, I really want those three who are in the process of qualifying to qualify in Jan. instead of Dec.? I don't need them for the trip - and then it would only be 9 more to qualify in 2011.

Verrrrrry interesting info. The most I've ever qualified in a year is 7. This year I qualified 6. But in 2011, I am modeling Jenni, so I expect to be able to qualify 12!!!

Wow... interesting!!!! Any guesses for the 2012 incentive trips? With 12 qualifying recruits, it's better be a Mediterranean Cruise! (one can wish!!!) :p

finley1991 said:
Wow... interesting!!!!

Any guesses for the 2012 incentive trips? With 12 qualifying recruits, it's better be a Mediterranean Cruise! (one can wish!!!) :p

Ohhhhh, that's what I WANT!!!

Yeah Kathy said something about it after the director call. She thought we had all been told the same thing. Evidently not.
So yes! And really- how great for us and our businesses if we meet the requirements for the top level trip, right?
So Jenni... HELP! :)

Chefbeckyd said:
Ohhhhh, that's what I WANT!!!

Come on... you know you want DETROIT!!!!! :D

finley1991 said:
Come on... you know you want DETROIT!!!!! :D

Ok we all really want Detroit!

Woo-hoo!!! Party in the D!!!!! :party:Okay... I'll stop torturing everyone now! :p

what......12 recruits!!!!!!!!!

annew said:
what......12 recruits!!!!!!!!!

at all levels.. including execs, senior execs and nationals.

Anne, you can TOTALLY do that!!! :D

Wow Becky! That's nice to know in advance. I've had 10 recruits this year. 1 2009 recruit qualified & 8 of the 2010 have qualified this year. So 9 count for the trip. The last 2 of my 2010 recruits are still in their first 30 days & working on it. I'd love to see them earn New Consultant Rewards by qualifying before Jan, as the better their start the more successful they will be with their business. But man, that's temping to be selfish & not disappointed if they wait until Jan to qualify. :blushing:

Congrats Ladies! I earned my $900GC and it really was nice that I didn't have to scramble and stress about it. Looking forward to next year's trip. I'm feeling like Colleen...I want to focus on consistency and believe that everything will fall into place. Hoping to earn 2011 trip without the stress factor.

I show 11 qualified recruits for the incentive trip this year...so just maybe I'll have those 12 required....but I know I won't be hitting the sales for top level! lol

Awe, come on Laurie ... go on the trip! ;)

I actually would like to go just to meet everyone....but the kiddos are "soooooo becited" to go to Disney! lol

I hope that I'll actually meet you in Chicago...think I would find myself laughing pretty hard if we get the chance to meet. :D

So if it was 12 for Gold Level, maybe the Silver would be 8? Hey, I can wish, can't I?

With 12 for any trip they should have under 1% of consultants earning it!

In my last recognition letter to my personal cluster, I was trying to get them in a goal setting frame of mind. Shared with them that my goal this year was Mauii and although I did not earn it, I did recruit more than I have ever recruited in a year and my sales were up from 2009. So although I did not make my target...I ended up in a sweet spot by trying to achieve it and encouraged them to at least make a target.

I sure hope it is not 12 recruits! I would have to break a sweat then;).

My summer tanked but it was not for lack of trying. I have 2 very good consultants who had full calendars...most of them cancelled! I do know that I have to do something very different next summer if I am going to stay consistant for any kind of trip or Excellence Award.

So happy for many of you going on trips...I have taken my son on 3 of the 4 trips I have earned and we made some great memories together. I so wanted to have my BF and I sink our toes in the Hawaiin sand. I will never be able to afford to go on my own...oh well...such is life!:approve:

Chefbeckyd said:
Wow - Really?

Soooo, I really want those three who are in the process of qualifying to qualify in Jan. instead of Dec.? I don't need them for the trip - and then it would only be 9 more to qualify in 2011.

Verrrrrry interesting info. The most I've ever qualified in a year is 7. This year I qualified 6. But in 2011, I am modeling Jenni, so I expect to be able to qualify 12!!!

Better make that 18 Becky.. I have qualified 18 this year :love0010: I recruited 24 in 2010 and qualified 18. OMG, can you believe that!!! Feels good to say!! My goal for next year is recruit 30... I know that is HUGE but what the heck, aim high!

beckyjsmith said:
Yeah Kathy said something about it after the director call. She thought we had all been told the same thing. Evidently not.
So yes! And really- how great for us and our businesses if we meet the requirements for the top level trip, right?
So Jenni... HELP! :)

Help??? Ok, have lots of shows, sell a lot of products, book a lot more shows and try to recruit everyone you come in contact with...:pray::money:

I know sounds easy right... remember this business is simple but not easy ;)

pcjenni said:
remember this business is simple but not easy ;)

Amen sister!!!!

Laurie, I would LOVE to meet you as well as other ladies on this board! It would be so fun!!!

Ann, step up your show schedule, make an extra $1,000 per month, put it in savings & you have yourself a $12,000 vacation to Hawaii at the end of the year!!! :D

Jenni that is an AMAZING accomplishment!!! You go girl!!!

pcjenni said:
Help??? Ok, have lots of shows, sell a lot of products, book a lot more shows and try to recruit everyone you come in contact with...:pray::money:

I know sounds easy right... remember this business is simple but not easy ;)

Oh I get that. I only have 10 recruits this year. All ten qualified. And this is my 3rd year as a consultant and 2nd earning the top level trip, so I totally know about lots of shows, sales, and contacts.
But what is your secret to having 24 reruits in a year? I am amazed at your recruiting prowess. The sales I have. My business is actually quite balanced. I will have Excellence in sales again by the middle of January. I am over halfway to recruiting as well. HOWEVER... your recruiting #'s amaze me.

I ask everyone, literally everyone at every show every time... no matter how many times they have come to a show. There is a joke in my cluster that they were all asked multiple times by me. I make it light, funny and about them. For instance: Jennifer went to show. I played the ticket game and asked her. She said no but booked a show. During hostess coaching, I asked her. At her show I played the ticket game. She said no. Nicole booked a show from Jennifer's show. At Nicole's show, Jennifer was asking all of the questions during the game. As everyone was shopping, I sat down next to Jennifer and laughingly said "so Jennifer WHEN are you going to be joining my team all ready?" She laughed and said "this month". She signed and we signed Nicole under her. Jennifer qualified in 30 days and LOVES her business.

I do not care how many times someone tells me no, I still ask and ask and ask.. not in a pressuring way. But I think I flatter people by telling them they would be great at this. Some of it comes down to your approach not just asking. YOU have to be so comfortable with it that you just KNOW they are going to do it. It is more of a matter of when not if. That confidence and enthusiasm is attractive to others.

Also you need to know how many $1000 in sales you need to do to recruit someone. Everyone is different... then you can plan your recruiting AND sales... not just sales based on shows and hope the recruiting is there too. So in other words, take your total dollars in sales for 2010 and divide it by the number of recruits.

$10,000 and 10 recruits is a recruit every $1000 in sales. If your show average is $500, you are recruiting someone every 2 shows.

So if you want to increase your recruiting; you can increase your number of shows and predict how many people you will recruit as well as your sales. Recruiting can be predictable just in the way sales are if you focus on recruiting just as you do your sales. Your sales are predictable because you do the same thing over and over and it works. The same can be true for recruiting.

Thanks! I like the way you break it down numerically.

DirectorI'll be joining you those of you going to Maui - but only as a Silver level -- but figured that I'm happy to have done this in my first full year of PChef.

Earned Toronto - LOVE that it was my first real attempt and I made it and without stressing! I've never been on track past February, so when it got past the summer I thought it could be possible!!! So excited! Now we just have to get passports.

cmdtrgd said:
Earned Toronto - LOVE that it was my first real attempt and I made it and without stressing! I've never been on track past February, so when it got past the summer I thought it could be possible!!! So excited! Now we just have to get passports.

Me too Kate!

I felt like I was consistent this year (even with having 3 really bad summer months) and I made the Toronto trip. And I wasn't stressed at all or feeling overworked. So it was actually a surprise to me when Amy Neal announced on our call this past week that "it's really impossible for anyone who isn't a director or above to earn a trip." I honestly don't agree. Maybe the upper level, but not the Toronto trip. Those 250 points for paid-as were nice and added 2000 points to my total, but I had I actually worked my 3 crappy summer months, I would have had those points.

I just can't wait until the 30th when we get some more info!!!!!

finley1991 said:
Me too Kate!

I felt like I was consistent this year (even with having 3 really bad summer months) and I made the Toronto trip. And I wasn't stressed at all or feeling overworked. So it was actually a surprise to me when Amy Neal announced on our call this past week that "it's really impossible for anyone who isn't a director or above to earn a trip." I honestly don't agree. Maybe the upper level, but not the Toronto trip. Those 250 points for paid-as were nice and added 2000 points to my total, but I had I actually worked my 3 crappy summer months, I would have had those points.

I just can't wait until the 30th when we get some more info!!!!!

That's a really interesting statement to hear from someone like Amy.

It makes me wonder even more if they will be adding back in a lower level trip this year. I remember when I first started, the first level was $15,000 in sales. Then it moved to $25,000. (or was it $21,000?) It's been bumped up ever since.

This is my first year earning a trip, but every year when there was a lower level offered, I earned level 1.

Chefbeckyd said:
This is my first year earning a trip, but every year when there was a lower level offered, I earned level 1.

Me too... It made me wonder if I always just shot for what I thought I could get... but in all due respect, I did get some nice things with the gift cards!!! :)

Ok Ladies I'm within $1300 of earning Maui @ the Silver Level......10 days left...............OMG not sure if my <3 can take this!!

GO Anne GO!!!!! :party:

<h2>1. Where is the incentive trip taking place?</h2><p>The incentive trip for our gold achievers will take place at a luxurious beach resort in Cancun, Mexico.</p><h2>2. How many people have earned gold status?</h2><p>We have several Pampered Chef consultants who have earned gold status, but the exact number is confidential. Rest assured, you will be surrounded by other successful and motivated individuals on this trip!</p><h2>3. When is the trip taking place?</h2><p>The trip will take place during the first week of June. Exact dates will be communicated to all gold achievers via email and our company's website.</p><h2>4. What does it mean to be a gold achiever?</h2><p>Earning gold status means that you have achieved a significant level of success as a Pampered Chef consultant. You have met or exceeded sales goals, recruited and trained a team, and shown dedication and leadership in your business.</p><h2>5. Can I bring a guest on the trip?</h2><p>Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest on the trip with you. However, only gold achievers themselves are eligible for the all-expenses-paid trip. Your guest will need to cover their own travel expenses.</p>

1. Where is the incentive trip taking place?

The incentive trip for our gold achievers will take place at a luxurious beach resort in Cancun, Mexico.

2. How many people have earned gold status?

We have several Pampered Chef consultants who have earned gold status, but the exact number is confidential. Rest assured, you will be surrounded by other successful and motivated individuals on this trip!

3. When is the trip taking place?

The trip will take place during the first week of June. Exact dates will be communicated to all gold achievers via email and our company's website.

4. What does it mean to be a gold achiever?

Earning gold status means that you have achieved a significant level of success as a Pampered Chef consultant. You have met or exceeded sales goals, recruited and trained a team, and shown dedication and leadership in your business.

5. Can I bring a guest on the trip?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest on the trip with you. However, only gold achievers themselves are eligible for the all-expenses-paid trip. Your guest will need to cover their own travel expenses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jcsmilez