• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Incentive for Using a Credit/Debit Card?

In summary, the host paid for all the orders but one with her own credit card. When tallying up the hosts order, on the right it shows the balance owed by the host (for those who have not yet paid). So I just entered one big payment under her order.
WendyAebi
I think I saw this here, but my searches aren't turning anything up. It was basically a page (or maybe a small booklet?) of fun/random/helpful tips that you could give anyone who used a credit or debit card to pay for their order. Does this sound familiar to anyone?? If you have it and wouldn't mind posting it or pointing me to it, I would be so grateful!

you can use the celebrations recipe cards. I did this at one show after my director mentioned that she does it. Out of 17 guests, all but 2 people paid w/ plastic! (and guess what? One of those checks bounced!!! my first one, too.)

m

Have Host Charge it!I have the guests use a credit card or write the checks to the host. Then I have the host use a credit card for the balance due to me. I've done this using Pampered Partner and have not had any problems. MUCH better than having to worry about checks clearing and screwing up my bank account. I suppose if the host doesn't want to use a card, you could tell them them there is an extra wait time of 5 business days for the check to clear your bank.

Jenny

But the Recipe for Success says we can't put more than one other order on somebody's credit card.

I think I must have seen the little booklet I'm looking for on a Yahoo group. I appreciate the input, though!

Uh OhI just put through a show where there are three orders on one card. I entered the card info on each of the three orders even. I thought the rule was that you could not put an entire show on one card. Thanks for the heads up and I may get a call from the home office!
OOPS!

Multiple Orders on CCI closed a show that had at least 5 orders on the host's CC. The order has shipped and been received with no call from HO. :) Each person had written a check (or cash) directly to the host and she then used her CC for each of those orders.

Well, yeah, I know that Pampered Partner has the *ability* to take cc's that way. My impression from talking to my director was that the credit card companies didn't want to be on the hook (warantees, airline miles, etc., for example) for orders that did not belong to their card holders so that's why PC discourages it--because of their agreement with the various credit card companies.

As an aside, do you want to know what I found out from another direct sales consultant? Lots of other companies have their consultants pay the fees every time they accept a credit card! I was shocked. What a nice benefit for us that PC covers it through HO!!

I had heard that to and found out...That those fees can be upwards of $10 or more! Could you imagine running umteen credit cards at $10 a pop and having to pay for it too!
YIKES!

I just closed a show yesterday and the host used her check card for all her final outside orders plus her order so that she wouldn't have to hold her show open any longer in order to mail me the checks. She is over 50 miles away. She just had those people write her a check so that we could close her show over the phone. I've never been told we can only run one or two orders off one card. :eek: I guess I better spend more time reading my RFS binder. :eek: If the HO calls me then I'll just explain what happened. Hopefully they don't hold up the Show or call though. :eek:

I just submitted a show where the host paid for all the orders but one on her credit card. The other guest paid with her own credit card. When tallying up the hosts order, on the right it shows the balance owed by the host (for those who have not yet paid). So I just entered one big payment under her order. I did not enter her cc# under each individual order.

The show shipped yesterday, so I guess it's fine!

So no worries everyone! Like John pointed out, the whole show can't go on one card, but the bulk of it can!

1. What is the incentive for using a credit/debit card with Pampered Chef?

The incentive for using a credit/debit card with Pampered Chef is the convenience and security it provides. By using a card, you don't have to worry about carrying cash or writing a check. Plus, your personal and financial information is protected by the card issuer's fraud protection policies.

2. Are there any additional fees for using a credit/debit card?

No, there are no additional fees for using a credit/debit card with Pampered Chef. We accept all major credit and debit cards without any extra charges.

3. Can I earn rewards or points by using my credit/debit card?

Yes, many credit and debit cards offer rewards or points for purchases made. Check with your card issuer to see if you can earn rewards for purchasing Pampered Chef products.

4. How do I know my credit/debit card information is secure with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef takes the security of our customers' personal and financial information very seriously. We use industry-standard encryption and security measures to protect your data. Additionally, we do not store your credit/debit card information after the transaction is complete.

5. Can I use a prepaid credit/debit card to make a purchase with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can use a prepaid credit/debit card to make a purchase with Pampered Chef. However, please note that some prepaid cards may have a limit on the purchase amount or may not be accepted by all merchants. Check with your card issuer for any restrictions or limitations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Jean DeVries
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jmwinfree