• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Inactivity for New Consultants: How Long After 90 Days?

In summary, as a new consultant, you must remain active for the first 90 days by submitting at least $150 in sales during each of those days. If you do not meet this requirement, you will become inactive and not be eligible for commissions or bonuses. However, you can still purchase products at a discounted price. After the first 90 days, it is important to maintain your active status to continue earning benefits such as rewards and incentives. By remaining active, you can also establish a strong foundation for your business and maintain a consistent customer base. If you do become inactive after 90 days, you can reactivate your account by meeting the $150 sales requirement.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
At what point does a new consultan who has done nothing go inactive? How long after her 90 days ?

She will go inactive on the first of the month following her 90 day date. So if her 90 day date is sometime in August, she'll be inactive Sept 1st.

Her 90 day is 9/08/08 so she'll be inactive as of Oct 1, right?

Yes! :blushing:

dannyzmom said:
At what point does a new consultan who has done nothing go inactive? How long after her 90 days ?

Ugh, you have one of those, too???? Thought it was just me! :grumpy:

jwpamp said:
Ugh, you have one of those, too???? Thought it was just me! :grumpy:

More than one lately :p

Give her a call and remind her her 90 days are over on the 8th and you have made it your goal not to have ANYONE on your team go inactive. Say you don't want her to feel pressured, but that it's a great feeling of accomplishment to qualify and PC makes it simple even when life happens and she needs more time. (You already know she's not going to make a career out of this anyway) Say: If you ask your friends and family to help you collect only $200 in orders before the 8th you will have until November to turn in another $200 order (and so on until she does all 4.) Tell her to offer the Spring/Summer now because so many things will be gone and then she will have something new to show her circle of friends when she needs to collect $200 more in orders with the Fall/Winter catalog. Don't let them go without a fight. The trick is to hold them accountable for the agreement yet putting it in bite size tasks they can do and not look like total flakes. :)

Related to Inactivity for New Consultants: How Long After 90 Days?

1. How long do I have to remain active as a new consultant before I can become inactive?

As a new consultant, you are required to remain active for the first 90 days of your business. This means you must submit at least $150 in sales during each of those 90 days to maintain your active status. After the 90 days, you can become inactive if you choose.

2. What happens if I do not meet the sales requirement during my first 90 days?

If you do not meet the $150 sales requirement during any of the first 90 days, you will become inactive. This means you will not be eligible to receive any commission or bonuses during that time. However, you can still purchase products for personal use at a discounted price.

3. Can I still earn rewards and incentives if I become inactive after 90 days?

No, if you become inactive after the first 90 days, you will not be eligible for any rewards or incentives. It is important to maintain your active status to continue earning these benefits.

4. What is the benefit of remaining active after the first 90 days?

By remaining active after the first 90 days, you can continue to earn commission and bonuses on your sales, as well as qualify for rewards and incentives. Additionally, you can build a strong foundation for your business and establish a consistent customer base.

5. Can I reactivate my account if I become inactive after 90 days?

Yes, you can reactivate your account at any time by submitting $150 in sales. Once you meet this requirement, your active status will be reinstated and you can resume earning commission and bonuses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • twinkie10