• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inactive Consultant Wants to Get Website...

In summary, the consulant is becoming active again and wants to get a website, but she needs to wait until she regains her active status from the HO.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I have a consulant who is becoming active again and wants a PWS... How does she go about it. When she clicks on the link for PWS it talks about a successful business. Hmmm... Any advice?

I think that she would have to become active again to have a website. I am NOT sure tho, can you call the HO?Jaye

I'm sorry... I should have clarified that she submitted a $200 show today. Yea!

Few days to postI think it takes at least a day or two for the show to post and for her to regain her active status. She might have to wait until that happens before she will be able to get a website.
I left my phone number for a call back from HO for something else but won't get a call back for another hour or hour and a half. I will find out for sure Anne and let you know.

Debbie :D

AJPratt said:
I have a consulant who is becoming active again and wants a PWS... How does she go about it. When she clicks on the link for PWS it talks about a successful business. Hmmm... Any advice?

I wouldn't worry about the "successful business" part. You never know....this might just be what she needs to get her moving and excited about her business :)

I wasn't talking about a successful business... When she tried to sign up for a website, instead of the link to get one, it gave her some page about a successful business. It was weird.

ETA: I hope this didn't come off as snotty! I just re-read it and looked a little snippy to me. I was just trying to be more clear than I was in my previous post.

Last edited:
That is HO way of saying you're not active
AJPratt said:
I wasn't talking about a successful business... When she tried to sign up for a website, instead of the link to get one, it gave her some page about a successful business. It was weird.

Before I got my site I was inactive. It took HO a couple of days to get my show and reactivate me. Tell her to wait it out, just have to wait for HO to get all their paperwork together.

Diane: Thanks! She called HO and I didn't hear back from her, so she must've gotten an answer. I am excited for her!

Related to Inactive Consultant Wants to Get Website...

What are the benefits of having a website as an inactive Pampered Chef consultant?

Having a website as an inactive consultant allows you to continue selling Pampered Chef products without having to host in-person parties or events. It also provides you with a convenient platform to showcase products, share recipes, and connect with potential customers.

How can I reactivate my consultant account to get a website?

In order to reactivate your consultant account and gain access to a website, you will need to contact the Pampered Chef consultant support team. They will guide you through the reactivation process and provide you with everything you need to get your website up and running.

What features are included in a Pampered Chef consultant website?

A Pampered Chef consultant website includes a personalized URL, customizable homepage, product catalog, online ordering, recipe sharing, and access to training and resources. You also have the option to add additional features such as a blog or social media integration.

Is there a cost for having a website as an inactive consultant?

Yes, there is a monthly fee for having a website as an inactive Pampered Chef consultant. However, this fee is significantly lower than the monthly fee for active consultants. You can also earn a discount on your monthly fee by meeting certain sales goals.

Can I still earn commission from sales made through my website as an inactive consultant?

Yes, as an inactive consultant with a website, you are still eligible to earn commission on sales made through your website. However, the commission rate may be lower than that of an active consultant. You can also earn additional income by referring customers to your website and receiving a commission on their purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cookn' katie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cookingwithlove