• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for 2011 Calendars? How Many Do You Have?

In summary, the 2011 Pampered Chef calendar has a theme of "In Search of Deliciousness" and features a different recipe and cooking tips each month. It can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant, with a 10% discount on any product of choice. The calendar cannot be personalized with photos, but includes beautiful food photography. It also includes exclusive recipes chosen by top chefs that are not available in any other Pampered Chef products.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Hi friends! I would like to purchase some 2011 calendars from anyone who has extras- about 25. Let me know how many you have and what you'd like for them! Thanks!! :chef:

ETA: Please PM me or email me at [email protected]

Thanks!!

I have one...

Sent you a message!

I think I have 5-6 I could stand to part with.

I have a full pack that one of my consultants gave me who didn't want them anymore. Let me know.

1. What is the theme for the 2011 Pampered Chef calendar?

The theme for the 2011 Pampered Chef calendar is "In Search of Deliciousness." Each month features a different recipe and cooking tips from our top chefs.

2. Can I purchase the 2011 Pampered Chef calendar online?

Yes, the 2011 Pampered Chef calendar can be purchased online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are there any special offers or discounts for purchasing the 2011 Pampered Chef calendar?

Yes, if you purchase the 2011 Pampered Chef calendar, you will receive a 10% discount on any Pampered Chef product of your choice.

4. Can I personalize the 2011 Pampered Chef calendar with my own photos?

Unfortunately, the 2011 Pampered Chef calendar cannot be personalized with your own photos. However, our calendar features beautiful food photography that will inspire your cooking all year long.

5. Are there any exclusive recipes featured in the 2011 Pampered Chef calendar?

Yes, the 2011 Pampered Chef calendar includes exclusive recipes that are not available in any other Pampered Chef cookbooks or products. These recipes are handpicked by our top chefs and are sure to impress your family and friends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristenlee
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefloretta
  • Tenille V.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
  • adauw
  • Buy and Sell Items