• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Singing #5 Tonight! A Cheerful Story of Team-Building Success

In summary, the author is excited about her upcoming performance of #5 and encourages others to keep trying despite difficult recruitment processes. She credits confidence and momentum as key components in successful recruitment.
peichef
I will be singing #5 tonight. :) I was 3 doors down, visiting recruit #4, and as I walked thru the door my phone was ringing. It was the host of an upcoming show who has been contemplating the PC business opportunity. The first words out of her mouth .... "My kids are driving me crazy today & I have decided to sign up!!"

cue the heavenly choir..... ahhhhhhh.....

I am sooooooo psyched! Now I have to get #1 active again & 2-5 qualified.

So, for everyone who has been struggling with team building (I had been involved in 2 Step Up to Director series of calls since Oct).... do not despair.
Keep at it. Once you get one, use the momentum & keep going.

I recruited #1 in Feb 07. #2 & 3 were in April this yr. #4 & 5 were in May.

It does get easier as your confidence grows. After I signed #2 (the most challenging one yet, in terms of objections & concerns) my confidence sky rocketed.

Anyone who really wants to build a team can do it. Do not give up. It is lcuk & a numbers game.

Okay. I am stepping down from my soap box now.

Thanks for letting me rant & rave. I am just a little (okay -- a lot) excited at the moment. And, of course, I wanted to share with all you cheffers, since I am so inspired & encouraged by so many of you.

Way to go --- congratulations!!

Share your secret - HOW are you recruiting them??

Congratulations!!
Now spill on your secret!!:D

Awesome :)
I totally agree about the momentum thing. I signed 3 in febuary 1 in March and 4 so far in May... once you start, it is all you think about!
\

I honestly think that I have finally just made contact with the right people at the right time. I don't think I am really doing anything drastically different than I was in the Fall. Except maybe I have had a slight change in my thinking. I don't feel like I am asking people to do me a favour. I am less fearful of "no" -- they are saying no to business, not to me. Also, as soon as #2 signed, I felt like this was totally something I can do. Confidence is a huge part of this. Confidence in what you are offering & in your ability to help people see what a great opportunity we have to offer.

What is "I'm Singing #5 Tonight!" about?

"I'm Singing #5 Tonight!" is a book written by a successful team leader about her experience using music and singing to build a strong and cohesive team.

What makes this book different from other team-building resources?

This book offers a unique and creative approach to team-building by using music and singing as a tool. It also includes personal anecdotes and practical tips from a real-life team leader.

How can this book benefit my team?

This book can help improve team dynamics, boost morale, and foster a sense of unity and camaraderie among team members. It also offers valuable insights on effective leadership and communication skills.

Is this book suitable for all types of teams?

Yes, this book can be beneficial for all types of teams, whether in a corporate setting, sports team, or community organization. The principles and techniques discussed can be applied to any team environment.

Where can I purchase "I'm Singing #5 Tonight!"?

This book is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through select retailers. It is also available in various e-book formats for convenient access.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • Bren706