• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Meeting With My Recruiter Today or Tomorrow...

In summary, Kate is thinking about whether she should sign up for more shows or not because she doesn't know if she can do it. She also talks about how her director probably has high hopes for her.
SilverCeladon
and why do I have butterflies in my stomach? Maybe it's because I'm committing myself to something I don't know if I can do? Or maybe I can? I used to have 4 bookings now I only have 3 and one of those is a catalog show. The other two don't want to have their parties until close to Easter. I know I won't make the incentive for the first 30 days if I sign today or tomorrow...unless I get some bookings...my director probably has high hopes for me...man, I'm rambling now. Did you all feel like this? I'm such a dork!!!

I'll definitely still sign and see where it takes me!

SilverCeladon said:
and why do I have butterflies in my stomach? Maybe it's because I'm committing myself to something I don't know if I can do? Or maybe I can? I used to have 4 bookings now I only have 3 and one of those is a catalog show. The other two don't want to have their parties until close to Easter. I know I won't make the incentive for the first 30 days if I sign today or tomorrow...unless I get some bookings...my director probably has high hopes for me...man, I'm rambling now. Did you all feel like this? I'm such a dork!!!

I'll definitely still sign and see where it takes me!
Tell your hosts that you really need them to start your business. They can always book another show if its about the host special. Ask them to please help you out by booking sooner. Even if they just do a catalog show. As long as you have 4 then you will qualify!!

It doesn't matter if they're catalog shows? I thought I HAD to have 4 cooking shows?

Bookingswhen you tell your Host about bookings have each host tell the guests that if they book their own party you will buy them a seasoning of there choice ( it can be anything under $6.00 keep it cheap ) then when the new booking has the party that is when you buy them the gift on there party you put it on the discount that the host gets . This is a way that people think they are getting an extra gift from you this helps but don't spend too much or you won't want to go through your whole commission

Don't forget that you can have your own shows! I always suggest to my recruits that they have a Grand Opening Weekend. Send one invitation to EVERYONE you know letting them know you are starting out your business and need their help. Give them a choice of two dates - Friday night and Saturday morning work best. Yes, back to back shows! Let them know that the shows only last 2 hours max and you'll have a special thank you gift for everyone who comes. Add on a Season's Best to everyone's order. Good luck!

Great idea Kate! If I'm hosting my own show I can still get host benefits-free products, 1/2 off items, and so forth? I put my own name as the host?

SilverCeladon said:
Great idea Kate! If I'm hosting my own show I can still get host benefits-free products, 1/2 off items, and so forth? I put my own name as the host?

Yes!!! I did my first two shows and it really helped my friends and family to see what I wanted to do and how fun and easy it could be. It really boosted my business and I didn't have any trouble after that getting bookings.

Good luck!

SilverCeladon said:

The only thing I don't do is use my % off because I don't get commission on it!

Unless something had changed very recently, 4 shows are not the only way to qualify. During my first month back in October, I only had 2 shows that totaled over $1,400. That alone qualified me. I think the 4 shows is an alternate way of qualifying in case the total of the 4 shows is less than $1,250.

I'm confident that you'll do great!:D

You're right--it's 4 shows or $1250. But with the new program, your shows AND your sales are rewarded, so you want to have a strong start. Catalog shows count, but they are never as big as cooking shows.

Take a piece of paper. Make a list of all the people you think will book shows for you down the left had side. Now look at your calendar. When do you want to do shows? Is there a day of the week that is better for you? Let's say you want to do Saturdays only. Write down the next 6 Saturdays (I would start with January 27--depending where you live, you will get your kit that week and your 30 days will start) down the right hand side.

Now get on the phone and call all the people on the left. Ask them to host for you and then offer them TWO DATES only--the closest dates. So the first gal, you offer her Feb 3 or Jan 27 (in that order).

You can probably get some host packets from your recruiter to get you started before your kit arrives. I always offer them to my recruits.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!!!

Related to I'm Meeting With My Recruiter Today or Tomorrow...

What should I bring to my meeting with my recruiter?

It is always a good idea to bring a copy of your resume and any relevant documents, such as transcripts or certifications. You may also want to bring a list of questions you have for the recruiter.

What should I wear to my meeting with my recruiter?

You should dress professionally for your meeting with your recruiter. This means wearing business attire such as a suit, dress shirt, and dress shoes. Avoid wearing casual clothes like jeans or sneakers.

What can I expect from my meeting with my recruiter?

Your recruiter will likely ask you about your background, experience, and career goals. They may also discuss job opportunities and provide guidance on how to improve your resume or interview skills.

How should I prepare for my meeting with my recruiter?

Before your meeting, research the company and position you are interested in. You should also review your resume and practice answering common interview questions. It's also a good idea to have a clear understanding of your career goals and what you are looking for in a job.

What should I do after my meeting with my recruiter?

After your meeting, make sure to follow up with the recruiter and thank them for their time. If they have provided any feedback or suggestions, take them into consideration and make any necessary updates to your resume or job search strategy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkugler
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kat29
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
kat29
  • ChefPeg