• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm a New Director! Exciting News from HO!

In summary, Linda was promoted to Director and it took a long time because she needed to make sure the consultant who went inactive on June 1 didn't put a waiver in. She is excited to join the stars and party with her fellow directors.
Koolotus
HO just called!
I am a NEW DIRECTOR!!!
:party::party:WAHOOOOOOOO:party::party:

Yay!!!! Congratulations!!!!

:party::party::party:CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU WILL LOVE The perks!!!:party::party::party:

Wait until you get ALL those FREE products!!

Did you ask them what took them so long!

Congratulations! I can't wait to get my products either.

Went to my first Director meeting with my SED today - it was fun! I think I'm gonna like this gig! LOL :D

Woohoooo! :D:D

Congratulations!!! You will love the perks and Director CS!

Thank you :)
I am humbled to now be among the stars.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

:D :love0010: :party: :love0010::D

Cool cool cool! You've worked hard, now it is time to parrrrtay!!:party::D:party:

I know it was a nail biting wait but sooo worth it!

Congratulatins! :party:

Linda, it took so long because they had to be sure the consultant who went inactive on June 1 didn't put a waiver in. The exact thing happened to me and my call came on the 8th. If the person put a waiver in she would not have promoted because she has to have 5 personal active recruits and a person on waiver is not active.

:love0010:Congratulations!!!:love0010:

bethcooks4u said:
I know it was a nail biting wait but sooo worth it!

Congratulatins! :party:

Linda, it took so long because they had to be sure the consultant who went inactive on June 1 didn't put a waiver in. The exact thing happened to me and my call came on the 8th. If the person put a waiver in she would not have promoted because she has to have 5 personal active recruits and a person on waiver is not active.

yeah Linda, What Beth said :)

:D I'm still so happy, Thanks!

:party:Congratulations to you! Congratulations to you!

We'll be partying in Chicago!!!

Mary

Very Cool!!!!!

chefmary said:
:party:Congratulations to you! Congratulations to you!

We'll be partying in Chicago!!!

Mary

Yes we will! I can't wait to meet my neighbor director!!

Ah, the Pennsylvania neighbor...there's nothing like it! Have we decided when and where the big Chef Success reunion will be? I was so crazed last year, since I had my family with me, that I spent hardly any time with my fellow consultants!

:party::party:WOO HOO!!!!:party::party:

:chef::chef:Welcome aboard and congratulations!!! :chef::chef:

I am a little behind...but:party::party::party:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
:party::party::party:

I'm even further behind....Congratulations on it being OFFICIAL.

We're just happy to have you here. :)

*****~Congrats~***** :party::party::party:

Thank you!

Related to I'm a New Director! Exciting News from HO!

1. What does it mean to be a "New Director" at Pampered Chef?

Being a "New Director" at Pampered Chef means that you have achieved a certain level of success within the company and have been promoted to a leadership position. This promotion comes with added responsibilities and opportunities for growth within the company.

2. How do I become a New Director at Pampered Chef?

To become a New Director at Pampered Chef, you must first reach the level of Senior Consultant by selling a certain amount of products and having a certain number of team members. From there, you can work towards achieving the Director level by continuing to grow your team and sales.

3. What kind of support will I receive as a New Director?

As a New Director, you will receive support from your upline Director, as well as from the Home Office. You will have access to training materials, resources, and a community of other Directors who can offer guidance and advice.

4. What are the benefits of being a New Director?

As a New Director, you will have the opportunity to earn higher commissions and bonuses, as well as receive recognition and rewards for your achievements. You will also have the chance to attend leadership conferences and events to further develop your skills as a leader.

5. How can I continue to grow as a New Director?

To continue growing as a New Director, it is important to focus on building and supporting your team, as well as consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals. It is also beneficial to attend training and leadership events to learn new strategies and techniques for success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • jwpamp