• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Judy Lose Her Recruit if They Promote Before She Does?

In summary, if Judy becomes a Director and then her recruit Susie promotes to Advanced Director (or above) while Judy is still at the Director level, then Judy is still paid for Susie or any of Susie's line (commission overrides or production bonus), but Susie is reassigned to her upper level director and Judy loses her directorship.
jwpamp
I am more confused than I was when I woke up this morning, so can someone help? I know I should call HO, but the hold time is horrible and I won't be available for a call back...If Judy becomes a Director and then her recruit Susie promotes to Advanced Director (or above) while Judy is still at the Director level, is Judy still paid for Susie or any of Susie's line (commission overrides or production bonus), or is Susie reassigned to her upper level director and Judy loses her...In other words, can a recruit of yours pass you by after you are a Director and be removed from your line if they promote before you do? I thought this changed with the new plan, but I don't understand what the new rules are.Thank you so much for your help....

I think once you're a Director, there are no pass bys. To give a concrete example, for years Marie Friedag was Exec and Patti Mocerino, who is in Marie's first line (using old terms), was a Sr Exec. Patti never passed by Marie.So as long as Judy is a Director, then Susie is considered first generation always.I would check the new Career Plan info and FAQ to be sure this hasn't changed under the new plan, especially since the titles will be more fluid.

If you are a director - no. When Susie promotes, more than likely so does Judy.

pamperedlinda said:
If you are a director - no. When Susie promotes, more than likely so does Judy.
OMG....I feel so stupid...that is right, Judy would be an Advanced if Susie became a Director...In my defense, we have been painting and the fumes are getting to me. :rolleyes:I am leaving now -- I promise no more stupid questions!!:pThank you, Linda! You are my hero!

Pass those fumes this way!!!

I do have a pass by that is very likely to happen under me. Trust me I have done everything, but I have to face it that it may just happen. If it does, my down line Team Leader has 3 months to promote or I gain a director in my first line and she loses this line. Then I become an AD. I REALLY hope that this doesn't happen, but it is looking more and more like it may.

What does it mean for a recruit to "promote"?

Promoting in Pampered Chef refers to reaching a higher career level within the company. This is achieved by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals set by the company.

Can a recruit be promoted before their sponsor, Judy?

Yes, a recruit can be promoted before their sponsor, Judy. Promotions are based on individual sales and recruiting efforts, so it is possible for a recruit to meet the requirements before their sponsor does.

Will Judy lose her recruit if they promote before her?

No, Judy will not lose her recruit if they promote before her. Recruits are not tied to their sponsors and are free to continue their own career growth even if their sponsor has not yet reached the same level.

Is it common for a recruit to promote before their sponsor?

Yes, it is common for a recruit to promote before their sponsor. This is a testament to the hard work and dedication of the recruit and does not reflect negatively on their sponsor.

Can Judy still receive benefits from her recruit's promotion?

Yes, Judy can still receive benefits from her recruit's promotion. As a sponsor, she will continue to receive a percentage of her recruit's sales and may also receive bonuses for their promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies