• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director "Paid As" 250 Points for May?

The summary for the conversation is that the "paid as" director for May has not yet been posted, but the other people in the chat say that their points have shown up. The summary also says that the person has 19,000 points to go to earn Toronto, and that they are excited because they just hit 52,000 points last year to earn a trip to Disney World. Finally, the summary says that the person has hit six qualified recruits and is almost to the point of earning a trip to Maui.
jwpamp
My "Paid As" Director points haven't shown up yet for May....anyone else? If so, I will call HO --- if not I will wait and see. TIA!

Mine haven't shown up either. I sent an email to HO today... it just went to the solution center so we'll see if I get a response. If I do, I'll let you know. :)

Cute new picture, Miss Colleen!! Mine have not shown up either.

Thanks Ann! The other pic was old and this is what I look like now! Much older and wiser! :p

We change our vocabulary to...mature..the wiser can stay! We age like fine wine!:party:

Mine are not posted either. I was thinking last night that I needed to call them but I haven't done it yet. Maybe I should just go ahead & shoot them an e-mail right now while I'm thinking about it! LOL

I received an e-mail back from HO:

Dear Colleen,

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. We received information from our Web Team indicating that the update process has been delayed but was assured that it should update by this week. I apologize for the delay!

Wilfredo Garcia
Solution Center Representative
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

My "paid as" points are there now!

Chefbeckyd said:
My "paid as" points are there now!

Mine too! Glad to see they're finally catching up. They must have been playing while the bosses were away. :rolleyes:

so are mine.. and I just earned Toronto!!! 52,300 points!!

pcjenni said:
so are mine.. and I just earned Toronto!!! 52,300 points!!

WOW!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!! I want Maui REALLY BAD but I've got 20000 to go just for Toronto so I better get on the phone!!!!!!

quiverfull7 said:
WOW!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!! I want Maui REALLY BAD but I've got 20000 to go just for Toronto so I better get on the phone!!!!!!

I have 19k to go to get Toronto. But I wouldn't mind Toronto! It's a beautiful city! And we can always pass it off as *international* travel! :p

I am so excited because I just got over 52,000 in December last year to earn Disney, so I have basically doubled my business in less than 6 months.

WooHoo! Mine are there now too! :DI'm sitting at 37,507 points right now, so 14,493 to go for Toronto. But I really wanted Maui too! Since I'm not even 1/2 way there I guess it's not going to happen this year! We'll be doing a military move soon and I'm sure that will have a bit of an impact on my sales. But I really do think that I'll earn Toronto. I guess I can't complain considering it's my first time to try for a trip. ;)

I have 37,450 points now - but even more important, I have 5 qualified recruits so far. Whew!

pcjenni said:
I am so excited because I just got over 52,000 in December last year to earn Disney, so I have basically doubled my business in less than 6 months.

That's amazing! You have been on fire!! Kudos and congrats!

Congrats, everyone! Mine are there also. 48,141. YEAH!

Oh, I need 2 more recruits, so if you know anyone -- send them my way.... jk!!! :D

I hadn't even noticed. Thanks guys! Right now I am at 64k with four qualified. After level four at Disney I want level four every time. I am greedy like that.

Now I have to figure out why I have an extra 340 points? I keep an excel spreadsheet & thought that I logged all the double points days in May. I guess I need to go back & recalculate. They are showing more points than I'm showing. Oh, and I've hit 6 qualified recruits so far this year, so if I can somehow pull off the 80,000 points I'll be good to go on Maui! I'd love to keep the HO Leads, so I guess I better keep going with recruits, huh? LOL

1. What is the "Director "Paid As" 250 Points for May" program?

The "Director "Paid As" 250 Points for May" program is a reward program for Pampered Chef Directors. It allows Directors to earn 250 points for achieving certain sales and recruiting goals in the month of May.

2. Who is eligible for the "Director "Paid As" 250 Points for May" program?

All Pampered Chef Directors are eligible for the program as long as they meet the specified sales and recruiting goals in May.

3. What are the sales and recruiting goals for the "Director "Paid As" 250 Points for May" program?

The sales goal for the program is $10,000 in personal sales, and the recruiting goal is to sponsor 2 new qualified consultants in May.

4. How do I track my progress for the "Director "Paid As" 250 Points for May" program?

You can track your progress for the program through your Director's Lounge on the Pampered Chef website. Your progress towards the sales and recruiting goals will be updated in real-time.

5. What are the rewards for achieving the "Director "Paid As" 250 Points for May" program?

In addition to the 250 points, Directors who meet the sales and recruiting goals for the program will also receive a special recognition pin and a certificate of achievement from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pesePeafveips
  • ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
Replies