• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'll Have to Try This...[Attach=Config]23049[/Attach]

In summary, "I'll Have to Try This..." is a popular phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to introduce new products or recipes to customers. New products and recipes are released every few months through the website or parties hosted by consultants. These products and recipes can be purchased directly from Pampered Chef or through a consultant. While many are exclusive to Pampered Chef, some may use common ingredients. Additionally, customization options are available for those with dietary restrictions or preferences.
DebPC
Staff member
I'll have to try this...

sangria_1329729767_n.jpg

Coconut Creamsicle Margaritas cocoanut creamsicle margs-4.jpg

Coconut Creamsicle Margaritas

Yield: makes 1 serving, is easily multiplied

Total Time: 10 minutes

Ingredients:

2 ounces grand marnier
2 ounces orange juice
1 1/2 ounces silver tequila
1 ounce lime juice
1 ounce coconut water
1 ounce canned light coconut milk
1 ounce simple syrup
unsweetened shredded + toasted coconut for glass rims
orange + lime slices for serving

Directions:

To rim glasses, fill a plate with coconut. Rub honey or left over frosting on the rim - anything sticky that the coconut will stick too - then place on the plate to coat with coconut. Fill glass with ice.

Combine all grand marnier, orange juice, tequila, lime juice, coconut water, coconut milk and simple syrup in a shaker and shake well for 30 seconds. Pour over ice and garnish with wedges of orange and limes. Drink!
From howsweetitis.com

Nice!

happy hour my nl981090464_n.jpg

Let me at 'em!

mojotos1010324_620009958010002_91140684_n.jpg

Hi there! I'm so glad you're interested in trying out a new recipe. As a pampered chef consultant, I have access to so many amazing recipes that are not only delicious but also easy to make. Let me know if you need any help or tips along the way. Happy cooking!

1. What is "I'll Have to Try This..."?

"I'll Have to Try This..." is a popular phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to introduce new products or recipes to customers. It is a way for customers to express interest in a product or recipe without committing to purchasing it immediately.

2. How often are new "I'll Have to Try This..." products or recipes released?

Pampered Chef releases new products and recipes on a regular basis, typically every few months. These can be found on our website or by attending a Pampered Chef party hosted by a consultant.

3. Can I purchase "I'll Have to Try This..." products or ingredients directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase "I'll Have to Try This..." products and ingredients directly from Pampered Chef through our website or through a consultant. Our consultants are also able to provide information on where to find specific ingredients used in our recipes.

4. Are "I'll Have to Try This..." products and recipes exclusive to Pampered Chef?

Many of our "I'll Have to Try This..." products and recipes are exclusive to Pampered Chef and cannot be found in traditional retail stores. However, some products and recipes may use common ingredients that can be found elsewhere.

5. Can I customize "I'll Have to Try This..." products or recipes to fit my dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes, many of our "I'll Have to Try This..." products and recipes can be customized to fit dietary restrictions or preferences. Our consultants are knowledgeable about ingredient substitutions and can help you find alternative options for your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chanddl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies