• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Portable Table Idea for Shows!

In summary, this video showcases a fascinating wood sculpture that transforms into a functional chair and would make a great project for any skilled woodworker.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
When I saw this video clip, my first thought was, "I couldda used this for shows!"

If you know someone who is a talented woodworker, you might be able to convince them to build one of these for you!

[video]http://sfglobe.com/?id=1803&src=share_fb_new_1803[/video]

Table.jpg

My husband is a very talented woodworker, so I had to check it out. It is very cool, but it's not quite big enough for me. If it were, my arms would never reach the sides to fold it up. I also imagine it's heavier than my folding, rolling table that's made out of some sort of lightweight plastic. I do, however, plan to show that to The Furry Guy and tell him I want him to make me one for my birthday just to see how he reacts. LOL!

This video showcases a unique and impressive wood sculpture that transforms from a seemingly solid piece into a functional chair. The intricate design and smooth movements of the chair are mesmerizing to watch. As someone who has done shows and events, I can see how this piece would have been a great addition to my set up. It would have definitely caught the attention of passersby and added a unique touch to my display. If you have a friend or family member who is skilled in woodworking, this could be a great project for them to take on. It would not only be a fun challenge, but also a useful and impressive piece of furniture to have. Plus, the satisfaction of seeing something transform from a solid block of wood into a functional chair would be incredibly rewarding. I can also see how this piece would be a great conversation starter in any home. It's not just a chair, it's a work of art and a testament to the skill and creativity of the person who built it. Overall, this video clip has sparked my interest in finding someone who could potentially build one of these chairs for me. It's a unique and functional piece that would make a great addition to any space.

1. What makes this portable table idea great for shows?

The portable table is designed specifically for trade shows and events, making it easy to transport and set up. It also has a sleek and professional design that will attract customers to your booth.

2. How much weight can the table hold?

The table can hold up to 100 pounds, making it perfect for displaying multiple products and samples.

3. Is the table adjustable?

Yes, the table has adjustable legs that can be easily set to different heights, allowing you to customize the table to fit your needs.

4. Does the table come with a carrying case?

Yes, the table comes with a durable carrying case that makes it easy to transport and protects it from damage.

5. Can I customize the table with my company logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for the table at this time. However, you can add your own branded tablecloth or banners to make it more personalized for your company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
crcook
  • blueikaos
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
blueikaos
Replies
Views
Wildfire