• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Invitation to Attach to Mini-Catalogs

In summary, an Hwc Invitation to Attach to Mini-Catalogs is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to introduce new products or special offers to their customers. It can be purchased from the Pampered Chef website or acquired through a consultant, and can be personalized with contact information and a message. These invitations are most effective when attached to mini-catalogs and distributed during events or sent to existing customers. Pampered Chef also provides a tracking code to measure the success of these invitations.
I put this together to advertise my HWC party that I'm having next week. I'm going to attach it to my mini-catalogs and hand it out to people who SAY they are going to come.

Sorry - forgot the attachment - here it is!

Attachments

• HWC Fundraiser Party Mini Catalog Att..doc
    53.5 KB · Views: 571
Very cute. I'd give everyone an order form too so they can help gather pink orders too and then reward them with something (a pink item of their choice or a pin and SB or other pink stuff...whatever). Thanks!!

1. What is an Hwc Invitation to Attach to Mini-Catalogs?

An Hwc Invitation to Attach to Mini-Catalogs is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to introduce new products or special offers to their customers. It is a small flyer or insert that can be attached to mini-catalogs and distributed to potential customers.

2. How do I obtain Hwc Invitations to Attach to Mini-Catalogs?

Hwc Invitations can be purchased from the Pampered Chef website or acquired through your consultant. They are also often included in consultant starter kits or as part of special promotions.

3. Can I customize the Hwc Invitations to Attach to Mini-Catalogs?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to personalize Hwc Invitations with your own contact information and preferred message. This can be done through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant.

4. How do I use Hwc Invitations to Attach to Mini-Catalogs effectively?

Hwc Invitations are most effective when attached to mini-catalogs and distributed to potential customers during events such as home parties or vendor fairs. They can also be mailed out to existing customers to promote new products or special offers.

5. Can I track the success of Hwc Invitations to Attach to Mini-Catalogs?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides a tracking code on each Hwc Invitation, allowing consultants to track the success of their promotions and gauge customer interest in certain products or offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shannon Good
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jwann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies