• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou've Already Received Your Sat Shipment...

In summary, if you've already received your SAT shipment, you should carefully unpack and inspect all items and contact customer service for any issues. You can return or exchange items within 30 days, track your shipment through your account, and cancel it by contacting customer service. Multiple items may arrive in separate packages, which can be tracked through your account.
jessinthekitchen
do we get the "Changeover Kit" too? What comes in that anyway?

I got it in mine.

What was in it? LOL- I just started in March so this is the first time that I've ever gotten a changeover kit. :)

Nothing fancy.New Season's Best
25 catalogs
Mini-Catalog
Sample Package Order Form
Spanish catalog
Consultant News
Your Season of Success DVD (product & recipe demos)
Show and Sell Audio CD
Discover Us brochure

Thanks! My Fedex man just came!!!! He was almost 2.5 hours early. ;)

Mine came 2 1/2 hours early too. It's like he knew I had no life and was waiting for them.

My fedex man rang the doorbell b/c it was raining and woke my 3 year old twins up from their nap...and I don't even care! LOL

My FedEx man asked if he could take a dive in my pool during lunch.

When my FedEx man came, he had another CO package in his truck. Could it have been yours mountainmama?! :rolleyes:

Got mine and love it all!!

Is anyone else in awe of PC? Do you know how few companies provide a CO kit like this each season? I don't know that I've heard of another DS company that gives every active consultant 25 catalogs every season. PC rocks!

raebates said:
Is anyone else in awe of PC? Do you know how few companies provide a CO kit like this each season? I don't know that I've heard of another DS company that gives every active consultant 25 catalogs every season. PC rocks!

I agree - we're spoiled. PC sets the bar very high for other DS companies.

Related to ifYou've Already Received Your Sat Shipment...

1. What should I do if I've already received my SAT shipment?

If you've already received your SAT shipment, you should carefully unpack and inspect all items to ensure that they are in good condition. If there are any issues or missing items, please contact our customer service team immediately for assistance.

2. Can I return or exchange items from my SAT shipment?

Yes, you can return or exchange items from your SAT shipment within 30 days of receipt. However, please note that personalized items cannot be returned or exchanged unless there is a defect or error.

3. How do I track my SAT shipment?

You can track your SAT shipment by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can view the status of your shipment and track its progress.

4. Can I cancel my SAT shipment?

If you need to cancel your SAT shipment, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that cancellations may not be possible depending on the status of your order.

5. Will my SAT shipment arrive in one package?

In most cases, your SAT shipment will arrive in one package. However, if you have ordered multiple items, they may be shipped separately. You can track each item's shipment status by logging into your Pampered Chef account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam