• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Host a Show as a Consultant...

C
chelynn
Can you use PC Dollars to pay for your order as a host? Like for cookware in September? :)

Nope. You can't use them as payment on a show - only non-commission order types. It won't even come up as an option in P3.

Thanks Ann! :)

1. Can I use PC Dollars to pay for my order as a host?

Yes, as a consultant hosting a show, you can use your PC Dollars to pay for your order. This is one of the benefits of being a host and can help you save money on your purchases.

2. Can I use PC Dollars to pay for cookware in September?

Yes, you can use your PC Dollars to pay for any purchase, including cookware, during the month of September. PC Dollars do not have any restrictions on what items they can be used for.

3. How do I redeem my PC Dollars as a host?

To redeem your PC Dollars as a host, you can simply use them as a form of payment during the checkout process. Make sure to have your PC Dollars code ready to enter at the time of purchase.

4. Is there a limit to how many PC Dollars I can use as a host?

There is no limit to how many PC Dollars you can use as a host. As long as you have enough PC Dollars to cover your purchase, you can use them all towards your order.

5. Can I combine PC Dollars with other forms of payment?

Yes, you can combine your PC Dollars with other forms of payment, such as credit card or cash, to cover the total cost of your order. This can be helpful if you don't have enough PC Dollars to cover the entire purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chesse
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KatieBeth