1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Identify product??

1. byrd1956

byrd1956 Senior Member Gold Member

can anyone identify this produt? give me some info on recipes, use & care, etc??

Attached Files:

May 9, 2009
  2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

It's either the Stoneware Baking Bowl or Mini Baking Bowl, depending on the size. If it fits over the Deep Dish Baker, it's the big one; on the Mini Baker, it's the mini one. You can use it as a lid over the corresponding baker, like a pre-DCB DCB. Or turn it over and use the other piece as a lid, to do soup/stew/chili in the oven. The mini one is good for hot dips, too.

Care is the same as any other piece of stoneware. However, no matter which one it is, it's out of guarantee, since we haven't sold either of them in more than 3 years.

If you have the 2 old stoneware cookbooks (Stoneware Sensations or More Stoneware Sensations), there are recipes in there for it specifically.

May 9, 2009
  3. smspamperedchef

smspamperedchef Veteran Member Silver Member

I LOVE this baker. Looks like the mini baking bowl. Use it for dips and side dishes, beans, chili etc. I still have mine!

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted