• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Identify this Product: Recipes, Use & Care

In summary, the best way to find recipes for your Pampered Chef product is to visit their website and search for your specific product. You can also join their online community or attend a cooking show for recipe ideas. Each product comes with a detailed use and care guide, but you can also find instructional videos on their website or contact customer service for assistance. While many products are oven-safe, it is important to check the use and care guide for any temperature restrictions or precautions. Cleaning instructions can also be found in the use and care guide, and most products can be washed with warm soapy water. However, some may require special care and should not be cleaned with harsh chemicals or abrasive materials. Most products are dishwasher safe, but it is important
byrd1956
Gold Member
can anyone identify this produt? give me some info on recipes, use & care, etc??

Attachments

• DSCF4952.JPG
    DSCF4952.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 342
It's either the Stoneware Baking Bowl or Mini Baking Bowl, depending on the size. If it fits over the Deep Dish Baker, it's the big one; on the Mini Baker, it's the mini one. You can use it as a lid over the corresponding baker, like a pre-DCB DCB. Or turn it over and use the other piece as a lid, to do soup/stew/chili in the oven. The mini one is good for hot dips, too. Care is the same as any other piece of stoneware. However, no matter which one it is, it's out of guarantee, since we haven't sold either of them in more than 3 years.If you have the 2 old stoneware cookbooks (Stoneware Sensations or More Stoneware Sensations), there are recipes in there for it specifically.

I LOVE this baker. Looks like the mini baking bowl. Use it for dips and side dishes, beans, chili etc. I still have mine!

1. What is the best way to find recipes for my Pampered Chef product?

The best way to find recipes for your Pampered Chef product is to visit our website and search for your specific product. You can also join our online community or attend a cooking show to get recipe ideas from our consultants and other customers.

2. How do I properly use my Pampered Chef product?

Each Pampered Chef product comes with a detailed use and care guide. You can also find instructional videos on our website or contact our customer service for assistance. Our consultants are also available to provide personalized guidance during cooking shows.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef product in the oven?

Many of our products are oven-safe, but it is important to check the specific use and care guide for your product. Some products may have temperature restrictions or require certain precautions before using in the oven.

4. How do I clean my Pampered Chef product?

The best way to clean your Pampered Chef product is to follow the instructions in the use and care guide. Most products can be washed with warm soapy water, but some may require special care. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials on your product.

5. Can I put my Pampered Chef product in the dishwasher?

Most of our products are dishwasher safe, but it is important to check the use and care guide for your specific product. Some products may need to be hand washed or have certain parts removed before putting in the dishwasher. Always make sure to properly dry your product after cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • DuchDi
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • csnteacher
  • Products and Tips
Replies