• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ideas for Card Designs: Creative Inspiration

more of a freebie or selling it. I put the recipe for Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Bites on my newest ones.I put the 10 minute opportunity call number on the back of mine.I put the recipe for Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Bites on my newest ones.I love this idea. If they like the recipe, they will be less likely to throw your card away...clever!:sing:this is a great recipe but since I've heard a lot have it, at conference when we exchange cards, anyone have a secret recipe they want to share??? :-)Garlic Parmesan Biscuit - for the newbie's here, someone post the recipe PLEASEThanks
Flamingo
Gold Member
Hello all
Anybody put something on the back if there cards??? I would love for some ideas for customers.......Thanks:)

I put the recipe for Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Bites on my newest ones.

I put the 10 minute opportunity call number on the back of mine.

ChefBeckyD said:
I put the recipe for Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Bites on my newest ones.

I love this idea. if they like the recipe, they will be less likely to throw your card away...clever!:sing:

this is a great recipe but since I've heard a lot have it, at conference when we exchange cards, anyone have a secret recipe they want to share??? :)

Garlic Parmesan Biscuit - for the newbie's here, someone post the recipe PLEASE

Thanks

Here - this is what it looks like on my business card....
livepreviewaspx4.jpg

Last edited:
You know I make those all the time, at least once a week and have NEVER put in the seasoning or cheese. Just the garlic and butter. Family is going to get a big surprise this week.

That is the way my consultant did it years ago, just butter and garlic.

Can't wait.

I have written on the back of some of mine something like: "call me for an extra free gift when you have your own PC party"....I forget exactly (and, I'm too lazy to go downstairs and get my purse to see!! LOL)

I love the recipe idea though!

cwinter474 said:
You know I make those all the time, at least once a week and have NEVER put in the seasoning or cheese. Just the garlic and butter. Family is going to get a big surprise this week.

That is the way my consultant did it years ago, just butter and garlic.

Can't wait.

When you add the seasoning & cheese - EVERYONE will be asking for the recipe! I kept getting phone calls and emails from hosts and guests - so this way, I know they all have it! I have been handing them out to every guest at my shows!

It makes a great easy demo too! I use the following when I make them at shows:

10" Saute Pan
Microplane Grater
Garlic Press
Italian Seasoning
Easy Read Measuring Spoon
Forged Utility Knife
Cutting Board
Cooling Rack
Silicone Hot Pad
SA Plate
Small Bamboo Tongs

Couldn't wait, made these to go with our pasta lunch..... OMG they are FANTASTIC

We may all weigh 200+ pounds soon but they were GO good.....

Thanks for the updated recipe (I think)

Carol

On the back of my cards.. I made an area to put the time of their party, date and theme picked. I fill it out for them and then they have all the info right there and can call me if they have any questions (my info is on the front side)

i like this idea...like at the doc's office with your appointment date and time. :)

sandy

I have Garlic Bites on mine too. Mine is actually on the front of mine. I figure if they get a recipe they are more inclined to keep the card.

Where do you find the garlic bite recipe? They sound interesting

christinaspc said:
Where do you find the garlic bite recipe? They sound interesting

ChefBeckyD posted the recipe a couple posts up ^ ;)

All of you with the recipe on the back, did you do your own business cards so you could print them by the pageful, or do you buy your cards and then write the recipe on the back. I just ordered cards from Merrill and now that I read this post want to do something similar but don't think the cards will fit through my printer individually and I'm not sure if writing the recipe on the back would look unprofessional or not? :confused:

You can print on large address lables or get the full size sheet lables...cut out and stick on. I use a regular address lable attached to the back of my card w/ "Receive a $10.00 bonus product of your choice when you host a minimum $300.00 show with me! Call or e-mail me for details" I really like the recipe idea though, think I will add that to some, too.

byrd1956 said:
You can print on large address lables or get the full size sheet lables...cut out and stick on. I use a regular address lable attached to the back of my card w/ "Receive a $10.00 bonus product of your choice when you host a minimum $300.00 show with me! Call or e-mail me for details" I really like the recipe idea though, think I will add that to some, too.

I love this idea. I was planning on leaving business cards on bulletin boards.....any community boards I happen to come across. That would be a good way to be sure whoever gets it calls me.

I think whether you put a coupon or recipe depends on if you are giving them to show guests so they have your info handy or if you are handing them to strangers you are trying to make contact with for bookings. Since mine are the kind you run through the printer I think I will do a bit of both.

i just put these on the back of my homemade business cards...we will see how it works. cant wait to try it out!

sandy

I got a card from a director at conference. She puts instructions for outlet ordering on the back of her cards. She said she's had $6000 in online orders so far this year.

DebbieJ said:
I got a card from a director at conference. She puts instructions for outlet ordering on the back of her cards. She said she's had $6000 in online orders so far this year.

I like that!

I might have to replace my recipes...

Cool recipe idea!

DebbieJ said:

what an awesome idea!!!!!! I am going to make up some labels this afternoon and stick them on the back of my cards!!!!

A little off subject...but if we "make" our own business cards we CAN'T use the PC logo or slogan...right????

here's the outlet labels I made. They fit the Avery 5160 layout. There is a spelling error on the word ORDER so be sure to fix that. :) and change it to your PWS addy.

poopy....won't let me upload cuz I have Word 07...have to go convert...stand by

okay....it still won't let me upload, so feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want the document.

Related to Ideas for Card Designs: Creative Inspiration

What are some creative ways to design cards for different occasions?

Here are five ideas for designing unique cards:

1. Use watercolor paints or ink to create a colorful background.
  2. Try layering different types of paper, such as patterned scrapbook paper or tissue paper, for added texture.
  3. Use stamps or stencils to add fun designs or patterns to your card.
  4. Incorporate elements like ribbon, buttons, or washi tape to add dimension to your card.
  5. Experiment with different fonts and hand lettering to create a personalized message on your card.

How can I make my cards stand out?

There are a few ways to make your cards stand out:

• Use unique or unexpected materials, such as fabric or wood, to create your card.
  • Try using a non-traditional shape for your card, such as a circle or a square with rounded corners.
  • Include a small gift or treat inside the card, such as a tea bag or a packet of seeds.
  • Add a personal touch, such as a handwritten note or a photo, to make the card more meaningful.
  • Use a special technique, like embossing or letterpress, to add texture and visual interest to your card.

What are some tips for designing cards for different skill levels?

Here are some tips for designing cards for different skill levels:

• For beginners, keep it simple by using pre-made card bases and focusing on basic techniques and materials.
  • Intermediate card makers can experiment with more advanced techniques and materials, such as heat embossing or die cutting.
  • Advanced card makers can challenge themselves by trying out new techniques and incorporating more complex designs and materials into their cards.
  • No matter your skill level, don't be afraid to try something new and have fun with your designs!

How can I incorporate themes into my card designs?

There are a few ways to incorporate themes into your card designs:

1. Choose a specific color scheme or pattern that fits with your theme, such as red and green for Christmas or pastels for Easter.
  2. Use themed stamps or stickers, such as flowers for a spring theme or snowflakes for a winter theme.
  3. Incorporate symbols or images that represent your theme, such as a pumpkin for Halloween or a heart for Valentine's Day.
  4. Include a quote or sentiment that relates to your theme, such as a Thanksgiving saying for a fall-themed card.
  5. Don't be afraid to get creative and think outside the box when it comes to incorporating themes into your card designs!

What are some ways to personalize cards for specific recipients?

Here are some ideas for personalizing cards for specific recipients:

• Add the recipient's name or initials to the card design.
  • Include a personal message or inside joke that only the recipient will understand.
  • Use a photo of the recipient or something that represents their interests or hobbies as part of the card design.
  • Use their favorite colors or incorporate elements that have special meaning to them.
  • Consider the occasion and the recipient's relationship to you when designing the card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShellBeach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Koolotus