• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ice Cream Scoop Rattles Is This Okay?

In summary, the "Ice Cream Scoop Rattles" is a unique tool made of durable stainless steel and soft silicone that uses a twisting motion to create perfectly round scoops of ice cream. It is dishwasher safe and can also be used for other desserts and cooking tasks, such as making evenly-sized meatballs or cookie dough balls. Its scoops have a diameter of approximately 2.5 inches, making it the perfect size for a single serving of ice cream.
Zacksmommie
My own scoop does not rattle but I can hear the fluid shake inside.
My customer's scoop is rattling like something is dry inside.
Is this normal?

Thanks for your help! :confused:

It's not normal. This has happened to several of my customers who put their Ice Cream Scoop in the dishwasher.

But, the scoop is brand new ..still in package.

In that case it's clearly defective. It should be exchanged.

Something in the scoop is rattling, or the product card is rattling in the box with the scoop? ;)

I think the scoop is packaged in a bag, not a box. :D

LOL! Mine is 12 years old so I have no idea ... I just assumed it was in a box to keep it from getting damaged.

Thanks for your help...I called and they said that they would replace it...it should not rattle! It sounded like something had dried inside. They are sending a label to return the product! Merry Christmas and a safe and pampered New Year!!

Related to Ice Cream Scoop Rattles Is This Okay?

1. How does the "Ice Cream Scoop Rattles" work?

The "Ice Cream Scoop Rattles" is a unique tool that uses a simple twisting motion to create perfectly round scoops of ice cream. It features a sharp edge for easy scooping and a built-in rattling mechanism that helps release the ice cream smoothly from the scoop.

2. Is the "Ice Cream Scoop Rattles" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Ice Cream Scoop Rattles" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher and run it through a normal cycle.

3. What materials is the "Ice Cream Scoop Rattles" made of?

The "Ice Cream Scoop Rattles" is made of durable stainless steel, making it both sturdy and rust-resistant. The handle is made of soft silicone for a comfortable grip.

4. How big are the scoops created by the "Ice Cream Scoop Rattles"?

The "Ice Cream Scoop Rattles" creates scoops with a diameter of approximately 2.5 inches, making it the perfect size for a single serving of ice cream.

5. Can the "Ice Cream Scoop Rattles" be used for other desserts besides ice cream?

Yes, the "Ice Cream Scoop Rattles" can be used for a variety of desserts, such as sorbet, frozen yogurt, and even cookie dough. It can also be used to create evenly-sized meatballs or cookie dough balls for baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcgogetter
  • ChefRiGuy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefMann