• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reviving Neverland: An Investor's Dream of Preserving Michael Jackson's Legacy

In summary, Michael Jackson's Neverland estate is for sale and an investment company is the current owner. There is a lot of press coverage about the sale and what it means for Michael Jackson.
pkd09
Silver Member
I wish an investor would take over Neverland and do what was done to Graceland in memory of Elvis. I am sure it would attract thousands.

Re: NeverlandNeverland was sold already because he was in financial trouble.

Re: NeverlandAcutally they said today on Fox News that an investment company holds Neverland. They gave him $28M for it. I'm sure they will come out really well on that investment.

Re: NeverlandI really wonder if that would happen, though. There is a stigma attached to Neveralnd that will never completely wash out.

Re: NeverlandWhen I think of Neverland I think of the place where he allegedly molested the boys and there is no way I would ever even consider going there to visit, to me that is just sick IMHO.

Re: NeverlandConsidering the fact that his London concert sold out in 10 minutes (or some extremely short time) I bet it would fly. As morbid as it sounds, they may have to bury Michael on the grounds as they did Elvis.

And the child molestation charges were tried in our courts systems. (Yes, the same ones that tried OJ Simpson, but unfortunately, greed is an epidemic in our nation that has really reared it's ugly head in the last few years leaving our economy in the shape it is in. But that is a whole nuther thread)

As people looked past the many faults of Elvis and celebrated his talents, people will look past the faults of Michael to celebrate his.

My guess is that because he retreated so much into his own world, people want to see that world and the lavish way he spent his money. I see it more as a Graceland (a museum of where the person lived). I don't see it as an amusement park. Disney is the ultimate place to take your kids not Neverland or Graceland.

My guess is that if the family truly wants to honor him, they will treat him as Princess Diana's family did. Giving her peace but still making her resting place semi accessable.

If Joe Jackson continues to use and abuse Michael as he did in life...he will be the ticket taker at Neverland. Heck, he may take him on tour anyway in July. Yes, I don't like the man and don't like how he drove (and abused) any of his children.

Re: NeverlandI read somewhere yesterday that someone from a movie studio had joint ownership of Neverland along with Michael. The guy invested in it so Michael wouldn't lose it when he was in deep financial trouble. The report said he was going to meet with the Jackson family regarding their vision for Neverland.

It also said that Michael was renting a place because Neverland was under rennovations, so maybe something was already in the works. I agree that a lot of fans would probably go there just to see how he lived. It would be great if the proceeds from it went to his children's trust fund or something for them, but we all know how this usually goes.

Re: NeverlandI heard this morning that he won't be buried at Neverland (from his Dad) - they didn't say where it would be though. Gary, Indiana, has asked he be buried there.

Re: Neverland
pampchefrhondab said:
I heard this morning that he won't be buried at Neverland (from his Dad) - they didn't say where it would be though. Gary, Indiana, has asked he be buried there.

The public viewing is reported to be there. There is so much going on in the press that I really am getting so I want proof of every thing they say.

Over the weekend I watched the movie about the Jacksons growing up and it was really good to watch. Despite ALL of his oddity, the man had a God given talent. It helped explain a good deal of why he may have been the way he turned out to be.

I actually think less of his father than ever before. Not just by the movie, but at the BET awards, the man didn't look as if he were phased and then at the end of the interview, he plugged his new record label. This man knew how to father children but that's where it ended.

1. What is "Reviving Neverland" about?

"Reviving Neverland" is a documentary that follows the journey of an investor who has a dream of preserving Michael Jackson's legacy by reviving his iconic Neverland Ranch.

2. Who is the main investor featured in the documentary?

The main investor featured in the documentary is Ron Burkle, a billionaire businessman and philanthropist.

3. Will the documentary include never-before-seen footage of Michael Jackson?

Yes, "Reviving Neverland" will include never-before-seen footage of Michael Jackson at the Neverland Ranch.

4. When will "Reviving Neverland" be released?

The documentary is set to be released in late 2021.

5. How can I watch "Reviving Neverland"?

The documentary will be available for streaming on a variety of platforms, including Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • redsoxgirl