• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Totally Feel Famous Right Now

In summary, "I Totally Feel Famous Right Now" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef featuring easy-to-make recipes for any occasion. The recipes are designed for busy individuals and families, and all the ingredients can be found at a local grocery store. The cookbook also includes a variety of personalized options for different dietary restrictions and preferences. The ingredients are budget-friendly and suitable for beginner cooks with helpful tips and techniques included.
thecougchef
yesterday i posted a flyer for the hwc products & i just got this email from my upline

Hi Team,

Love how people share things. This was sent from the director’s loop. Hope you all are doing well!

Talk to you soon,
A***

i opened the link & IT WAS MY FLYER!
oh - i forgot to mention that no one from my cluster is on CS.
so someone here emailed it to someone. & they emailed it to someone. & somehow it got to my upline! or. atleast thats how i picture it happening in my head.

i totally just felt famous for a minute!

lol. You are cute!

yeah Meghan!! Can you sign your autograph for me? lol

That is really cool, though...you SHOULD feel proud!

Your flyer was GREAT! I even borrowed it from you. How exciting for you!

I borrowed it too and sent it to my upline director! Thanks for sharing it!!:)

I sent it to my whole cluster.

isn't it nice to know that your creativity is appreciated, and that there's no risk in sharing your ideas with others?

You are a STAR!

1_4_137.gif

Are you in Shelly Wilson's downline? I just had it sent tome today as well!!!!

Woohoo!! Awesome!

chefallison53 said:
Are you in Shelly Wilson's downline? I just had it sent tome today as well!!!!

i am! i think. once we get past my director & then her director, im not sure where we go after that. haha. but i went to the spring kick off last march that shelly put on.

Related to I Totally Feel Famous Right Now

1. What is "I Totally Feel Famous Right Now"?

"I Totally Feel Famous Right Now" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features delicious and easy-to-make recipes that are perfect for any occasion.

2. Are the recipes in "I Totally Feel Famous Right Now" difficult to make?

No, the recipes in "I Totally Feel Famous Right Now" are designed for busy individuals and families, so they are simple and easy to follow. Plus, all the ingredients can be found at your local grocery store.

3. Can I personalize the recipes in "I Totally Feel Famous Right Now"?

Absolutely! "I Totally Feel Famous Right Now" includes a variety of recipes for different dietary restrictions and preferences. You can also make substitutions or add your own twist to make the recipes your own.

4. Are the ingredients in "I Totally Feel Famous Right Now" expensive?

No, the ingredients in "I Totally Feel Famous Right Now" are budget-friendly and easily accessible. You won't have to break the bank to make delicious meals from this cookbook.

5. Is "I Totally Feel Famous Right Now" suitable for beginner cooks?

Yes, "I Totally Feel Famous Right Now" is perfect for beginner cooks! The recipes are simple and easy to follow, and the cookbook also includes helpful tips and techniques to make cooking a breeze.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Upinatreeinak
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • cmdtrgd