• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Think That This Season's Mix 'N Chop Will Be...

I know I'll want to get a bunch!So Sandy...So Sandy...I noticed that the actual size is just over 6 ounces... these were just over 2... It is my guess that they originally went with this size (looks like rub) and then realized that it takes too much of this in a recipe, so they made the bottle bigger... I am guessing that one could take the full size bottle and get 5 recipes out of it... so that isn't too bad... it could be something like, have 10+ confirmed guests at your show I'll bring a 2nd recipe... and make a 1/2 one flavor 1/2 other for people to try...The thing I noticed was
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
While we can't officially post names in this until Wednesday, I thought it might be fun to start speculating...

my guess is the new holiday entertaining buffet piece

I just mentioned this seasons "mix-n-chop" on a different thread....

My vote is:

our new pantry items!!

Kelly I know you did, which is why I started this thread... I was going to highjack that one, but thought why not start it's own thread, as it deserves it!

LOL

I thought when I read your post that it was just because "great minds think alike!!"

Well great minds do think alike, but this time it was me "stealing" your idea and running with it :D

I agree with Kelly - I don't think they'll be able to keep thos eitems in stock

Those items are definitely something I am going to use at every show! I better stock up in Sept, before the mad rush hits :)

I used close to half a bottle on ONE of them, so if you are going to use it at every show, yes, you'd better stock up! :eek:

so Sandy...
MomToEli said:
I used close to half a bottle on ONE of them, so if you are going to use it at every show, yes, you'd better stock up! :eek:

Just curious, what did you use close to half one bottle on?? Wonder if it's the same as me??? LOL

Liz

The directions said 1/4 cup of Pantry mix. That was almost the entire bottle, wasn't it? And, it would have been really good with the entire bottle and more butter. Is it worth buying it to use that much at a show to sell it for only a very small profit? Cross selling other items would help, for sure. Am I being too cheap?

Mines almost all gone too! So yummy! I'm nervous about running out before I can get more, I may be an addict! Ha Ha

New pantry items - sprinkle on coffee or hot chocolate...

...or directly in mouth! LOL!

Last edited:
One of the things I noticed, was that the actual size is just over 6 ounces... these were just over 2... It is my guess that they originally went with this size (looks like rub) and then realized that it takes too much of this in a recipe, so they made the bottle bigger... I am guessing that one could take the full size bottle and get 5 recipes out of it... so that isn't too bad... it could be something like, have 10+ confirmed guests at your show I'll bring a 2nd recipe... and make a 1/2 one flavor 1/2 other for people to try...

The thing I noticed was the hydrogenated oils and artificial flavors.
I am always bragging about our healthy seasonings. This is a bit disappointing.

Ohh... I didn't even look at that Evelyn... thankfully I don't think I've had a customer ever ask me about that, but I will have to come up with an answer in case it happens with this!

Evelynt said:
The thing I noticed was the hydrogenated oils and artificial flavors.

I noticed that too, not good... It also doesn't have the Kosher symbol on it. It does smell awfully yumalicious though! Any of those Pillsbury things we use also have hydrogenated oils, so a few sprinkles won't be that much worse.

Good point Emily... pretty much anything in a tube isn't good for you, so we might as well add some yummy tasting things to it :D

I was eating the stuff right out of the bottle on the way home. At that point in time, I didn't care if it had hydrogenated anything in it.

Ooooooh sooooooo yummylicious!!

I saw the new pantry items in the product showcase room. The actual size is almost double the size that we got as samples.

janetupnorth said:
New panty items - sprinkle on coffee or hot chocolate...

New PANTY items?? What are we selling now!?!?!?!? :eek: :eek: :eek:

hee hee hee

Last edited:
I absolutely agree with Kelly ... the new pantry items. I brought my samples into work this a.m. letting everyone get a "sniff". I am hearing a lot of "ooohhhs and aaawwwws" and of course yum o's. We have a toaster oven here at work and I think I will bring in crescent rolls and make a batch. The aroma in the building will drive them all nuts.

I think the hot item will be #1269 (item B on page 7 of the mini cat). Everyone I've mentioned that to has said, "I need one of those. And so does" with AT LEAST 2 other names.

And the pantry items. The little ones we got are specifically labeled "Sample - not for individual resale." So I think those will be the size that will be on supply order. They're smaller and handier to carry to shows.

I asked when I got mine and she said these were sample bottles. I'm hoping the small ones will be available on supply order - great host gifts! We'll see.

BTW: Wave 3 found out yesterday that they will get them tomorrow so we aren't giving away a secret.

BethCooks4U said:
I asked when I got mine and she said these were sample bottles. I'm hoping the small ones will be available on supply order - great host gifts! We'll see.

BTW: Wave 3 found out yesterday that they will get them tomorrow so we aren't giving away a secret.
That's exactly what I thought, too! With a note that says, "To a sweet host."

That would be cute, Ann - unless you're giving it to your potty party host!

Last edited:
chefann said:
I think the hot item will be #1269 (item B on page 7 of the mini cat). Everyone I've mentioned that to has said, "I need one of those. And so does" with AT LEAST 2 other names.

Yep - I can see this item FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING off the shelves!

*pfft!* She got the SBRC and that's it. One of her outside orders called me yesterday to ask where her stuff was. I told her that I had to delay the order waiting for payment, but I would be bringing the products to tonight's booking. I know I should mention bookings and recruiting, but I really want out of this circle of people.

<end hijack>

dannyzmom said:
Yep - I can see this item FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING off the shelves!
Especially at a $7 price point!

chefann said:

Plus...even for "seasoned" people who don't feel they need it, sell it to new cooks and KIDS...KIDS....KIDS!! I was very excited when I saw that product in person- too cool!!

OK so since Wave 3 knows the new items can we use names now?

Nope. Not until tomorrow, 9am CT.

Related to I Think That This Season's Mix 'N Chop Will Be...

1. What is the new holiday entertaining buffet piece?

The new holiday entertaining buffet piece is a versatile kitchen tool called the Mix 'N Chop. It is designed to help you easily mix and chop ingredients for your holiday meals.

2. How does the Mix 'N Chop work?

The Mix 'N Chop has a unique design with sharp blades that make it easy to chop and mix ingredients in one simple motion. It can be used for a variety of tasks such as breaking up ground meats, mixing batters and sauces, and even mashing potatoes.

3. Is the Mix 'N Chop easy to clean?

Yes, the Mix 'N Chop is very easy to clean. It is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily cleaned by hand with warm soapy water.

4. Can the Mix 'N Chop be used for other recipes besides holiday dishes?

Absolutely! The Mix 'N Chop is a great tool for any meal preparation, not just for holiday dishes. You can use it for everyday meals like stir-fries, soups, and salads.

5. Is the Mix 'N Chop made with safe materials?

Yes, the Mix 'N Chop is made with food-grade, BPA-free plastic and stainless steel blades. It is safe to use for all your cooking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JaimeAnnR
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DeannaK1022
  • chefmoseley
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BeckyC5830
Replies