• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing My Pampered Chef Qualification Rewards: Tips and Suggestions

I'm so excited! It only took a few hours to get the email and the PC $ are already starting to roll in!
ms_twana
I'm SUPER EXCITED about qualifying, getting $200 in PC $, and my GRILL PRESS!!!!!! I LITERALLY went until 11:45 last night. (I'll post another thread on that). So, now I have a couple of questions now that I've qualified. How long does it take to get the email link for the PWS? I have a show on Saturday and the host has some people that want to do an outside order. The sooner I can get it up and going, the better.

Also, there are SOOO many things I want to spend my PC $ on. I'm wondering if I should get some things that were on my wish list? Should I get supplies? Should I get inexpensive door prizes? Should I get my "promotion items?" Should I save it up? I don't know WHAT to do with it. What did you spend your first PC $ on??

ms_twana said:
I'm SUPER EXCITED about qualifying, getting $200 in PC $, and my GRILL PRESS!!!!!! I LITERALLY went until 11:45 last night. (I'll post another thread on that). So, now I have a couple of questions now that I've qualified. How long does it take to get the email link for the PWS? I have a show on Saturday and the host has some people that want to do an outside order. The sooner I can get it up and going, the better.

Also, there are SOOO many things I want to spend my PC $ on. I'm wondering if I should get some things that were on my wish list? Should I get supplies? Should I get inexpensive door prizes? Should I get my "promotion items?" Should I save it up? I don't know WHAT to do with it. What did you spend your first PC $ on??

Congratulations!!!!

I used my PC dollars on everything, I added what I thought I really needed to my kit and purchased some supplies and items to give away.
I don't remeber how long it took to get my website info but it wasn't to long! Have fun and congrats again :chef:

I wouldn't go crazy getting stuff to give away... maybe some Season's Bests. I am using my PC dollars for Kit Enhancement (after your 3rd month, at the beginning of the 4th month, you get 40% off anything up to $500). I had $300 PC dollars, so I will be using my money there. I'm getting the stuff that I really want, but think is a splurge, like the trifle bowl, and the knife set.But the great thing about PC is it is YOUR business to run your way, so while I (and I'm sure others) will suggest things from our own point of view, in the end, you have to do what makes you happy!

Thanks ladies.

See, I can't really think of much that I need for my shows. Most of my wish list is just things that I want for home/personal use. The Kit did a pretty good job of including things that we'll need for shows. The Grill Pan & Press I'm getting for free (YAY!). So, at this point I didn't know if I still have NEEDS to get, or if I could get my WANTS! LOL.

What about a Deep Covered Baker? Most of us use that as an indispensable item in our kit! And now you can get it again! :)

I just qualified also, and had 200 PC dollars to spend. I spent 77 of it on paperwork and some gift items, but am saving the rest for when I can buy in my 4th month at 40% off. I really want the knife block set (for my own personal use).

sherri lynn said:
I just qualified also, and had 200 PC dollars to spend. I spent 77 of it on paperwork and some gift items, but am saving the rest for when I can buy in my 4th month at 40% off. I really want the knife block set (for my own personal use).

Good plan!

Remember- you can also use PC Dollars for Conference too...should you have SOOO many left you don't know how to spend them. HAHA!

Ms. Twana, I want to say yah hoooo, congrats for qualifying!!

esavvymom said:
What about a Deep Covered Baker? Most of us use that as an indispensable item in our kit! And now you can get it again! :)

I already have it. LOL. I really do have mostly everything that I NEED.

Congrats on qualifying!! I did it on October 16th (well pretty late at night on the 15th and got the PWS email on the 17th)

minirottie said:
Congrats on qualifying!! I did it on October 16th (well pretty late at night on the 15th and got the PWS email on the 17th)

Oooh, you got the email over the weekend??? SWEET!!!! Maybe I'll get mine tomorrow!!!!

Thanks for all of the congrats. I'm soo excited. I had forgotten that I want the Rolling Tote. So that's knocking out most of my $ right there.

YAY!!! I got my website up and running. Woohoo!!!!

sherri lynn said:

That's exactly what I did. I made a supply order in my first month to get the kit that they offered at a discount and I've kept the rest of mine until now. I've got about $230 left and I plan to get a lot more product that I've really been eyeing! So far I've saved about $142.00 by waiting until my 40% off kicked in. ;)

Also, about the PWS, it didn't take long for me...I say maybe a day or so for them to email me. Also, my "bonus" product that I got for qualifying came within a few days, as well.

Good luck & congrats on qualifying!

winklermom said:
Also, my "bonus" product that I got for qualifying came within a few days, as well.

Good luck & congrats on qualifying!

Ooooh....so I can get my Grill Pan & Press this week?? YES!!! It says it takes 1-2 weeks for delivery, but I figured they were giving some cushion time!!! SWEET!!! The FedEx guy is going to hate me this week. He'll have A LOT of boxes for me. My neighbors, on the other hand, will love me because they're moving and I give them the boxes. LOL.

1. What does it mean to be "I Qualified" at Pampered Chef?

Being "I Qualified" at Pampered Chef means that you have met certain sales and recruiting requirements within a certain time period, typically a month or quarter. This achievement comes with various rewards and bonuses.

2. How can I track my progress towards "I Qualified" status?

You can track your progress towards "I Qualified" status through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. There is a section specifically for tracking your sales and recruiting numbers.

3. What are the benefits of being "I Qualified" at Pampered Chef?

The benefits of being "I Qualified" at Pampered Chef include increased commission rates, bonuses, and recognition within the company. It also allows you to set a positive example for your team and potentially inspire them to achieve the same status.

4. Can I still earn "I Qualified" rewards if I am a new consultant?

Yes, as a new consultant, you can still earn "I Qualified" rewards. Your sales and recruiting numbers will be tracked from the beginning of your journey with Pampered Chef, so if you meet the requirements within the designated time period, you will qualify for the rewards.

5. How often do I need to achieve "I Qualified" status to maintain it?

To maintain "I Qualified" status at Pampered Chef, you need to achieve it every month or quarter, depending on the specific requirements. This means consistently meeting the sales and recruiting goals set by the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • MomToEli
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD