• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Recipes for a Kid/Parent Party

In summary, Pampered Chef offers kid-friendly recipes that are easy for children to help with. They have a variety of options to accommodate dietary restrictions and most recipes make enough for 6-8 people. These recipes can also be prepared in advance for a stress-free party experience.
kitchen queen
Please help me :eek: ...I need kid friendly ideas for a party I have coming up on June 5th.

Sara

Use the Let's Eat cookbook. There are tons of great ideas in there. Or how about having an ice cream sundae bar? You can use the chopper for nuts, meat tenderizer for candy bits, cookies, crinkle cutter for bananas, egg slicer for strawberries, of course the ice-cream dipper, the simple additions sets for serving etc. Don't forget to use the new ice-cream sandwich maker, too. :)

I've had a bunch of "Mommy and Me" shows and we've made recipes from "Let's Eat" cookbook, specifically the Tic-Tac-Toe Pizzas and the S'Mores Brownie Bites. There are so many easy things! Another idea is to get one of the Pillsbury refigerated doughs (maybe the French Bread one?) and cut into strips so kids can make the first letter of their name with them, bake it on a stone, then dip in pizza sauce when it's done.

Be prepared because it's going to be very hectic and it's SO much easier to have all ingredients for each person already measured out and ready to go (like maybe in Dixie Cups) because the most time-consuming part can be passing around the individual ingredients to each person. I think the Ice Cream Social-type plan is really good. If possible, depending on how many kids you're expecting, have more than one station.

It'll be crazy and NOT your typical show, but have FUN!!

1. How can I make sure the recipes are kid-friendly?

At Pampered Chef, we understand the importance of having recipes that kids will enjoy. That's why our recipes for kid/parent parties are carefully selected to be both delicious and appealing to children. They use simple ingredients and easy techniques that kids can participate in, making cooking a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone.

2. Are the recipes easy enough for kids to help with?

Yes, our recipes are designed with children in mind and are easy enough for them to help with. We have step-by-step instructions and videos to guide both kids and parents through the cooking process. This not only makes cooking easier but also encourages kids to develop essential skills and confidence in the kitchen.

3. Can I modify the recipes to accommodate dietary restrictions?

Absolutely. We have a wide range of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. You can also easily adjust the recipes to fit your specific needs, such as using alternative ingredients or omitting certain items.

4. How many servings do the recipes make?

The number of servings may vary depending on the recipe, but most of our kid/parent party recipes make enough for a group of 6-8 people. You can always double or triple the recipe if you need to feed a larger crowd. Plus, our recipes are easily customizable, so you can adjust the servings to fit your needs.

5. Can I prepare the recipes in advance?

Yes, many of our recipes can be prepared in advance, saving you time and allowing you to enjoy the party with your kids. We also have make-ahead tips and instructions included in our recipes, so you can plan accordingly and have a stress-free party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rachelackerman1
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJWarren