• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need a Recipe for Stuffed Mushroom-Sausage Pizza

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant looking for a recipe for stuffed mushroom-sausage pizza for an Italy themed show. The consultant has only been in the business since November and is seeking help. Another consultant suggests using a recipe for stuffed mushroom-spinach pizza and altering it to include sausage. The recipe for stuffed mushroom-sausage pizza includes a pre-made crust, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, Italian sausage, red onion, black olives, green bell pepper, pepperoni, Parmesan cheese, and parsley. The pizza is baked for 15-20 minutes at 425 degrees F and can be customized to personal taste preferences.
BAnderson
I'm doing an Italy Theme show and my host wants the stuffed mushroom-sausage pizza. I have only been a consultant since 11/04 and I am now trying theme shows. I thought I had a recipe for everything but apparently not. I would appreciate some help. This site has really helped me a lot and keeps me encouraged when I'm ready to throw in the towel. Thanks BAnderson.
please send to [email protected] Thanks

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with a PC recipe for Stuffed Mushroom-Sausage Pizza, but there is a recipe for Stuffed Mushroom-Spinach Pizza in the Stoneware Sensations book. Maybe this is what she was thinking of? Let me know if you don't have this recipe and I will e-mail it to you. I'm sure you could alter it to include sausage instead of spinach. Hope this helps.

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN
[email protected]

againStuffed Mushroom-Sausage Pizza RecipeIngredients:- 1 pre-made pizza crust (or homemade dough)- 1/2 cup pizza sauce- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese- 1 cup sliced mushrooms- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled Italian sausage- 1/4 cup diced red onion- 1/4 cup sliced black olives- 1/4 cup sliced green bell pepper- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoni- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley- Salt and pepper, to tasteInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.2. Roll out the pizza crust on a lightly floured surface to your desired thickness. Place it on a baking sheet or pizza stone.3. Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the crust, leaving a 1-inch border around the edges.4. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the sauce.5. In a small skillet, cook the Italian sausage over medium heat until browned and cooked through. Drain any excess fat.6. Spread the cooked sausage over the cheese.7. Add the sliced mushrooms, red onion, black olives, green bell pepper, and pepperoni on top of the sausage.8. Sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese over the toppings.9. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.10. Bake the pizza for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.11. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley before serving. Slice and enjoy your delicious stuffed mushroom-sausage pizza!

What ingredients do I need for a stuffed mushroom-sausage pizza?

To make a stuffed mushroom-sausage pizza, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 pre-made pizza crust
  • 8 ounces of Italian sausage, cooked and crumbled
  • 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
  • 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 cup of chopped green onions
  • 1/4 cup of chopped mushrooms
  • 1/4 cup of chopped bell peppers
  • 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese

Can I use a different type of meat instead of Italian sausage?

Yes, you can use any type of meat you prefer for your stuffed mushroom-sausage pizza. Some other great options include bacon, ground beef, or even shredded chicken.

Can I substitute the pre-made pizza crust with a homemade crust?

Yes, you can definitely use a homemade pizza crust for your stuffed mushroom-sausage pizza. Just make sure to pre-bake the crust for a few minutes before adding the toppings to ensure a crispy crust.

Do I need to pre-cook the mushrooms and bell peppers before adding them to the pizza?

No, you do not need to pre-cook the mushrooms and bell peppers before adding them to the pizza. They will cook perfectly in the oven while the pizza is baking.

How do I make the stuffed mushroom-sausage pizza?

To make the stuffed mushroom-sausage pizza, follow these steps:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
  2. In a bowl, mix together the cooked Italian sausage, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, green onions, mushrooms, and bell peppers.
  3. Spread the mixture onto the pre-made pizza crust.
  4. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the mixture.
  5. Bake the pizza for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
  6. Let the pizza cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda_RI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • vanscootin