• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need a Fish Recipe for a Show

In summary, there are a variety of delicious fish recipes that are perfect for a show. Grilled salmon, pan-seared tilapia, baked halibut, and blackened red snapper are all popular options. For serving a large group, seafood paella is a great choice. Healthy options include grilled tuna, broiled cod, and baked salmon. Kid-friendly recipes include fish tacos, fish and chips, and fish sticks. And for a quick and easy option, shrimp scampi is always a crowd-pleaser.
tvwalsh72
I have a host that would like a fish recipe for her show.

Here's the thing I don't eat anything from the water (yes even tuna) I wouldn't even know where to start to look or even what would taste good.

She mentioned something poached.

She is a great customer has spent over $100 at every show she is at and this will be her second show since I started in May. She likes how easy a work get together is. I want to make her happy!

Help!

What about poached salmon in a piece of cookware. OR baked tilapia/salmon on the bar pan? If you did the poached salmon, you could always do a salad. That way you wouldn't have to cook a ton of fish.
Just a thought.

Do you have the fish recipe card collection from PC?

Related to I Need a Fish Recipe for a Show

What are some easy and delicious fish recipes for a show?

Some popular fish recipes for a show include grilled salmon with lemon and herbs, pan-seared tilapia with a garlic butter sauce, baked halibut with a parmesan crust, and blackened red snapper with mango salsa.

Can you recommend a fish recipe that can serve a large group?

Yes, a great option for a large group is a seafood paella. It can be made with a variety of fish and seafood, and can easily be adjusted to serve more people.

What are some healthy fish recipes for a show?

There are many healthy fish recipes that are perfect for a show, such as grilled tuna with a citrus marinade, broiled cod with a herb crust, or baked salmon with a honey mustard glaze.

Do you have any fish recipes that are kid-friendly?

Yes, some kid-friendly fish recipes include fish tacos with a mild white fish, fish and chips with a homemade tartar sauce, or fish sticks with a homemade dipping sauce.

Can you recommend a fish recipe that is quick and easy to make?

One of the quickest and easiest fish recipes for a show is a shrimp scampi. It only takes a few minutes to prepare and cook, and is always a crowd-pleaser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • AshleyAllison