• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need a Consultant in so California!!

In summary, to find a Pampered Chef consultant in Southern California, you can use the "Find a Consultant" tool on the Pampered Chef website or ask friends and family. You can book a party with a consultant through the website or by attending a party hosted by someone else. Pampered Chef products can be purchased online from a consultant in Southern California. Hosting a party can earn you incentives and discounts, and you can also become a consultant by signing up through the website or with the help of a current consultant.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
Specifically one who has base access!! I have a WONDERFUL friend whose friend is looking for someone I know to do a show!!

They are located on Camp Pendleton! We are looking for someone fun, upbeat and super relaxed!! Feel free to message me your information!!

Nancy (Nanisu) is in So Cal, but I don't think she has base access. She should be able to help you find someone, though.

I have base access, it's a bit far for me, but wouldn't mind making a trip down there!! I'm a military wife and NEED to branch out desperately! When would it be held, the rest of my Oct is booked. here's my email:

[email protected]

or check out my website, /kylenekendall

1. How do I find a Pampered Chef consultant in Southern California?

To find a consultant in Southern California, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and use the "Find a Consultant" tool. Simply enter your location and it will provide a list of consultants in your area. You can also ask friends or family if they know of any consultants in the area.

2. How can I book a Pampered Chef party with a consultant in Southern California?

Booking a party with a consultant in Southern California is easy! You can either contact a consultant directly through the "Find a Consultant" tool on the Pampered Chef website or attend a party hosted by a friend or family member and ask the consultant to book a party for you.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products online from a consultant in Southern California?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products online from a consultant in Southern California. Simply visit the consultant's website or contact them directly to place an order. You can also attend a party or event hosted by the consultant and purchase products there.

4. Are there any incentives or discounts for hosting a Pampered Chef party in Southern California?

Yes, there are often incentives and discounts for hosting a Pampered Chef party in Southern California. Your consultant can provide you with more information about current promotions and discounts. Additionally, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

5. Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in Southern California?

Yes, you can become a Pampered Chef consultant in Southern California. If you are interested in joining our team, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and click on "Join My Team" to learn more and sign up. You can also reach out to a consultant in the area for more information and support in starting your own business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Oracle
  • K9FindM
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
ChefinHarmony